Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 May 17, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I'd love to see a raccoon!
Sounds like a wonderful day! Must get around to renting one of those boats this year, it looks like so much fun.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Great day so want to stay at Boardwalk even if just for a few days. As soon as I saw that chocolate bar I thought, hey! I know that! I used to buy the milk version in discs/roll they were sooo good! Wish I knew where they sold them now? We stayed at Bella vida & had a little raccoon buddy who would sit by the tree next to our pool, we were surprised how tame they are! Great firework clip again thanks for posting.
Old 21 May 17, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
smythy21
Imagineer

smythy21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
great report and pics are amazing..cant wait to read the rest
Old 21 May 17, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Sunset Lakes looks beautiful . Ricky looks like a fun neighbourhood resident haha. Does Alfie come back at all for a picture?!

I'd love to stay at a Boardwalks resort one day, it's such a gorgeous place! x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a lovely day. We saw a raccoon a lot last time as there was a skip in the parking area at the place we stayed. Funny little things.

Oh and I've heard of the Gin Blossoms too!

Thanks for sharing.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Oh wow what a lovely day!
How cute was that racoon! <3 I hope I see one.
Wings looked great - can't wait to try some for myself soon. I love hot sauces too.
You both look so cute together.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks for sharing.

H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I so want to see an Armadillo. Dh and ds saw one when I was shopping and they were in the little playpark. I didn't even realise they were in Florida. A Racoon too, you were lucky.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

What on earth is a Ding Dong? 😂😂🙈 love the frozen ride pic, you could not be happier!
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Brilliant day Rachael! The first time we went to Epcot I didn't really 'get' it but now I love it. Its such a pretty park isn't it? Another place we haven't been to is The Boardwalk so we will definitely be slipping through the International Gateway this year for a gander!
Thank you Jen

The Boardwalk is so lovely, definitely try and make time to have a looky! Xx

Originally Posted by GALE88 View Post
Great day, the manatees are so cool. Tepan Edo looks yum, wish my kids weren't so fussy or I'd definitely book an adr there!
Aww I'm sure your kids would be ok with it as you can just have plain meat?

Thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Lovely day! If I remember correctly you can buy that chocolate at Ikea for a lot less!
Bah! We don't have an IKEA! Thanks anyway and thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a fab day. It's funny about the wildlife isn't it? My DS spotted a massive turtle at CBR last summer swimming around in the lake. It was huge much bigger than the turtles we'd seen in Turkey the previous year. Somehow it made our day! I'm not sure how I'd feel about a racoon in the bin though.

Your boat ride to DHS and back looked fab. Next you will have to plan in advance they sell cans of margarita in the shop on boardwalk 😉
I just love all the wildlife

Oooh I'll remember that! Hahahaha!

Thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
A raccoon and an armadillo awesome!
Looks a great day Epcot looks so pretty, we've only ever done boardwalk at night so have never done the boat hire, need to try that one day
Love your face on frozen
It was awesome!

Hehe I look fair chuffed! Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Flimsey View Post
We are staying at The Swan in 83 days. We have stayed there before and we loved it especially the location.
It is a brilliant location! So jealous! Xx

Originally Posted by LouB View Post
We've managed to squeeze in 3 nights at BWV before our villa stay by renting DVC points. I'm really looking forward to it because of how close it is to the parks. If I'm honest, I'm also a bit excited that it means I can finally have a few grey goose slushies in EPCOT. I usually have to miss out as I'm normally the designated driver...but not this time

Great trip report so far, love Ricky the Racoon
Oh that will be so amazing!

Ricky ❤️ I loved him! Xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
I'd love to see a raccoon!
Sounds like a wonderful day! Must get around to renting one of those boats this year, it looks like so much fun.
It is a lot of fun!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Great day so want to stay at Boardwalk even if just for a few days. As soon as I saw that chocolate bar I thought, hey! I know that! I used to buy the milk version in discs/roll they were sooo good! Wish I knew where they sold them now? We stayed at Bella vida & had a little raccoon buddy who would sit by the tree next to our pool, we were surprised how tame they are! Great firework clip again thanks for posting.
I know you can get that chocolate in the shops in the North Sea rigs! I'll have to chum up some of my offshore friends!

Cute! They do seem tame, but I'm told they can bite and carry a lot of disease!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by smythy21 View Post
great report and pics are amazing..cant wait to read the rest
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Sunset Lakes looks beautiful . Ricky looks like a fun neighbourhood resident haha. Does Alfie come back at all for a picture?!

I'd love to stay at a Boardwalks resort one day, it's such a gorgeous place! x
We loved Sunset Lakes and Ricky

No we never saw Alfie again

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a lovely day. We saw a raccoon a lot last time as there was a skip in the parking area at the place we stayed. Funny little things.

Oh and I've heard of the Gin Blossoms too!

Thanks for sharing.
They are funny!

Ah. I'm rubbish at knowing bands!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
Oh wow what a lovely day!
How cute was that racoon! <3 I hope I see one.
Wings looked great - can't wait to try some for myself soon. I love hot sauces too.
You both look so cute together.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks for sharing.

The wings there are very tasty

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I so want to see an Armadillo. Dh and ds saw one when I was shopping and they were in the little playpark. I didn't even realise they were in Florida. A Racoon too, you were lucky.
They are so cute!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
What on earth is a Ding Dong? 😂😂🙈 love the frozen ride pic, you could not be happier!
It's like a chocolate sponge sandwich with cream in the middle!

Hehe I know!

Thanks for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List