Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 May 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Niki T View Post
29th, what about you? I think we are going to go to BLT TOTWL on the 25th so we can watch Hallowishes...or whatever it'll be? x
25th for us and our friends 😁 cannot wait. It's getting me through GCSE time lol xx
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
25th for us and our friends 😁 cannot wait. It's getting me through GCSE time lol xx
It'll soon be here x
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Lovely day, would love to stay so close to MK!
Old 22 May 17, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great day, we are going for the first time to MNSSHP in August can't wait.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Lovely day, would love to stay so close to MK!
Thanks, it's great being so close to MK, it particularly good with a MK view, but we couldn't get one for that trip x

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great day, we are going for the first time to MNSSHP in August can't wait.
It was our first time last year and we loved it I'm sure you will too x
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Love your dress! I have the Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast ones. The Cheshire Cat one looks nicer on you than it does in the online picture!

We are obsessed with Forensic Files. Every night 'we'll go to bed after this one... maybe we'll just wait and see what the next one is about... this looks good we'll just watch the first 5 minutes...' 3 hours later we're still awake haha.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Love your dress! I have the Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast ones. The Cheshire Cat one looks nicer on you than it does in the online picture!

We are obsessed with Forensic Files. Every night 'we'll go to bed after this one... maybe we'll just wait and see what the next one is about... this looks good we'll just watch the first 5 minutes...' 3 hours later we're still awake haha.
Glad it's not just us into our crime shows 😊, although I do freak myself out watching them 😂. I love Disney dresses, I only picked the Cheshire cat one as it was halloweenish, but I love it. Is it the blue Aladdin one you have on the magic carpet? I have a beauty and the beast stained glass one, everyone comments on it when I wear it x
Old 22 May 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Niki T View Post
Glad it's not just us into our crime shows 😊, although I do freak myself out watching them 😂. I love Disney dresses, I only picked the Cheshire cat one as it was halloweenish, but I love it. Is it the blue Aladdin one you have on the magic carpet? I have a beauty and the beast stained glass one, everyone comments on it when I wear it x
That's the one I've got! I'm going to wear it to Akershus this year. We're going to dinner at Le Cellier later so I won't feel under dressed in a Signature either.

This is the Aladdin one, I like that it's quite subtle and you only realise it's Aladdin if you look closely.

collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
That's the one I've got! I'm going to wear it to Akershus this year. We're going to dinner at Le Cellier later so I won't feel under dressed in a Signature either.

This is the Aladdin one, I like that it's quite subtle and you only realise it's Aladdin if you look closely.

Oooh, I love that, it's not one I've seen...hope dh is reading 😉, enjoy Akershus and Le Cellier x
Old 25 May 17, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

MNSSHP looks amazing, I'll be doing this with my grandkids in 2019 - I can't wait and they will love it. Again, you didn't let the weather stop you earlier in the day. It's been a great holiday, with some fab photos.