Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 28 May 15, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Kipling Multiple Waist Bag

Hi all,

Just wondering is there a Kipling shop close to Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando? Wanted to buy one of these as soon as I arrive, for bringing around the parks, a lot of people on here recommend them and the bag looks ideal for travelling and going around parks. Other than that if someone could recommend a website online that I could get one before I travel to Orlando in mid june. Bear in mind I am buying in euro and the sterling prices make it expensive.

Here is a link to what they look like:
google.ie/url?sa=i&rct=j...32898036091759

Edited at 12:16 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 15, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post

I have a presto kipling bag which I found on ebay, maybe look there or the app depot people reselling on there? I was planning to use it in Florida this year but I got a vinylmation cross body instead lol.

Edited at 01:11 PM. Reason: wanted to reword...
Old 28 May 15, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

I'm not sure about near the Pointe but I know there are shops at Millennia that do Kipling and also at the Premium Outlets
I've bought direct from Kipling before, they ship from Belgium so might have straight Euro purchases. Other than that, I've seen people buy on Amazon and other places - but I don't know about the best deals. I got a Kipling Haru for my trip.
I know lots like the multiple, but I find most Kipling bag's straps are able to be made the right length for the waist. My Haru could be a waistbag if I wanted it to be
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 15, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Sign up to their emails now. I got an Alvar S for £18 direct from them a few weeks ago as they had a 40% off sale and then a 20% code. The multiple would have been roughly the same price.
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 15, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Meeperoon View Post

I have a presto kipling bag which I found on ebay, maybe look there or the app depot people reselling on there? I was planning to use it in Florida this year but I got a vinylmation cross body instead lol.
Hi Meeperoon,

Thanks for the reply - was hoping to get the multiple bag. Thanks for the offer though.
Old 28 May 15, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by CazP View Post
I'm not sure about near the Pointe but I know there are shops at Millennia that do Kipling and also at the Premium Outlets
I've bought direct from Kipling before, they ship from Belgium so might have straight Euro purchases. Other than that, I've seen people buy on Amazon and other places - but I don't know about the best deals. I got a Kipling Haru for my trip.
I know lots like the multiple, but I find most Kipling bag's straps are able to be made the right length for the waist. My Haru could be a waistbag if I wanted it to be
Thanks Carol
Old 28 May 15, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
Sign up to their emails now. I got an Alvar S for £18 direct from them a few weeks ago as they had a 40% off sale and then a 20% code. The multiple would have been roughly the same price.
Hi SaratogaSp2015 - is that the kipling website - you wouldn't happen to have the promo code? Thanks for the reply

Edited at 02:27 PM.
Old 28 May 15, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by treetops1 View Post
Hi SaratogaSp2015 - is that the kipling website - you wouldn't happen to have the promo code? Thanks for the reply
Yes - there's a VIP bit, sign up there. The code was only for 24 hours. Someone on The Dibb posted it around Easter time. Apparently they have them frequently though and the summer sale will start in a few weeks. Delivery was really fast too even though it came from Belgium.

Also keep an eye on Amazon Lightening deals - loads of Dibbers seem to get them from there.
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 15, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
challybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

how big are these bags , are they similar size to normal bum bags , I'm looking at getting one but only want a small bum bag else everyone will be putting all their stuff in it foe me to carry
Old 28 May 15, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
Yes - there's a VIP bit, sign up there. The code was only for 24 hours. Someone on The Dibb posted it around Easter time. Apparently they have them frequently though and the summer sale will start in a few weeks. Delivery was really fast too even though it came from Belgium.

Also keep an eye on Amazon Lightening deals - loads of Dibbers seem to get them from there.
Thanks for that better prices on there ok.😊
Closed Thread