Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 2 Aug 16, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
This year was from about $35 to $thousands plus tax. There's a wide range of different price brackets.

We paid $518 (inc tax) for Dallas, that was directly with Ticketmaster and had a good view, San Francisco was $402, New York was $380. The prices are creeping up and they might start at a higher price for WM33 as it's a smaller stadium.

A family were enquiring about availability when we went to pick up our tickets at the box office in Dallas and the only tickets they had left were $1500, needless to say the parents said no!

I've always managed to get WM tickets during pre-sale (I've been to 6), just look out for the pre-sale codes on WWE social media and have a few different devices set up. It does takes a while as they upload the seating plans. Good luck everyone!
Are those prices you've given per person?
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 16, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LadyDebs86 View Post
Are those prices you've given per person?
Sorry, that was for 2 of us.

The price brackets and seating plan are usually available to view on Ticketmaster a few days before sales start so you can get a rough idea of which price bracket you want to go for.

ETA - the $1500 price was per person! My OH likes WWE but I certainly wouldn't be spending that on a ticket

Edited at 04:16 PM.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 16, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Our seats were about $300 each for the section we wanted in Dallas (Club Section) but as mentioned above they range from $30 to high thousands.

Dallas was the first one we'd been to and we enjoyed it, the atmosphere is great all week and theres so many events taking place throughout the week.

We got our tickets through Ticketmaster which proved to be a nightmare as it wasn't letting anyone outside of the US buy tickets on the site. In hindsight I think it would have been less stressful booking a package!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
MagicalDay
Excited about Disney

I am going to this too!

Always wanted to go to a Wrestle Maina and it's in Orlando 2017! Soooo excited!

Not sure if I'll go for a week or 2 yet tho.. hmm. .

I know some ticket packages include entry for events leading up to Wrestlemania such as Hall of Fame and some after the Main Event like Monday Night Raw!

Decisions! Hmm

Best part I will be in Orlando around the time the tickets are released!

A friend of mine went to WM a few years ago and paid around $1500 for a ticket but it was 8 rows back from ringside and he got to keep the seat! Bit pricey for a seat I know but once in a lifetime eh?

Who's coming with me?..

1990 - 1992 - 1993 - 1994 - 1995 - 1999 - 2000 - 2001 - 2002x2- 2003x2 - 2004 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2011 - 2014 - 2016 Orlando Holidays!
Next Adventure starts 14/11/2018!
MagicalDay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MagicalDay View Post
I am going to this too!

Always wanted to go to a Wrestle Maina and it's in Orlando 2017! Soooo excited!

Not sure if I'll go for a week or 2 yet tho.. hmm. .

I know some ticket packages include entry for events leading up to Wrestlemania such as Hall of Fame and some after the Main Event like Monday Night Raw!

Decisions! Hmm

Best part I will be in Orlando around the time the tickets are released!

A friend of mine went to WM a few years ago and paid around $1500 for a ticket but it was 8 rows back from ringside and he got to keep the seat! Bit pricey for a seat I know but once in a lifetime eh?

Who's coming with me?..
Going to be a few dibbers there then! Lucky you being there when tickets go n sale ! Looks like we might have all found ourselves a ticket agent then😉🤔😉
mexico07 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 16, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

I went to Wrestlemania in New York in 2013 and had a blast (even though the show was pretty rubbish haha) and we did it all DIY rather than getting packages. Like someone said previously, the best bet is to look on sites like Wrestlinginc, wrestlingforum etc for the pre sale codes a few days before they go on sale the first weekend in November (usually about 2/3pm our time) . Having got tickets in theory i should get a pre sale code so can post it on here for anyone who needs it.

I know, as someone has said, that this year was a nightmare for anyone outside US getting tickets, but hopefully thats just a blip (or use something like tunnel bear to mask ip address) Getting tickets for Raw was more of a challenge but again using pre sale codes was the key.

We were planning on going but tbh having watched the product this year i just can't justify the high costs that will inevitably follow. Anyone wants any advice just let me know (My OH has been to 4 manias so he is quite the pro lol)
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Pre-sale codes are starting to appear on WWE social media now. Looks like pre-sale will start on Wednesday 16th at 10am ET (3pm GMT).

The code I've just seen (WWE WrestleMania Facebook page) is LEGENDS

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Presale today. Good luck everybody! I'm hoping to spend $850 on our 2 tickets!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Gutted as I need five tickets so I'm going to have to wait until Friday as there is a limit of four for all pre sales, the two codes I've found so far are LEGENDS and TWEETS for anyone looking to get theirs today, good luck and hope you get what you want xxx
mexico07 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We managed to get ours this afternoon 😊
It'll be my 2nd time as I did New York at WM29 & the GF's 1st. We're both mega excited.
Anyone contemplating doing this should deffo give it a go.. it's quite an experience
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List