Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Closed Thread

Old 2 Nov 10, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
wjd
Imagineer

wjd's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sad last day. Fantastic reports as always, thank you for sharing with us, lovely to see the photos at the end, sad to read it's over. Your girls are beautiful and have grown up over these reports and it's been lovely to read along and see them grow up, no wonder your proud. The last part brought a tear or two to my eyes.

Forget the Prince on a horse, I want a VAMPIRE with a volvo.
wjd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 10, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Brilliant thank you for taking the time to write these, I enjoy reading them so much. Look forward to the next one
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 10, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mkingdon
Imagineer

mkingdon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments.

Originally Posted by lizbro View Post
Please will someone give you a publising deal so we can read them all again and again!
I wouldn't argue!

Originally Posted by Clare View Post
Fantastic as usual!

Loved the photo tour at the end Craig - what a stunning pair of legs you have!
Steady!

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
How is Louise's back now? Did she get it sorted out when you got back?
She went in to hospital late September for a scheduled op, and afterwards they concluded that her back pain was probably connected to the thing she went in to get fixed. She is still recovering now, and her back is better, but it is probably too early to say if it sorted everything out!

Originally Posted by EmmaSmith View Post
Wonderful trippie again and I will continue to read your blog which is great and funny as always!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by ambersmom View Post
So glad you got new trainers, you probably dont remember but a trippie you wrote in 06/07 you posted an awful piccy of your trainers (which looked like they were about to walk away from your feet) and I made a coment and told you to get a new pair anyway so glad you did - they were long overdue

As always a great read, well done mate
I remember. Those long since hit the bin!

Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post
By the way will Ryan be retiring from public life now or will he be joining you on your journeys to pastures new ?
He is my day to day gym bag... so with that in kind, he rarely gets out these days

Originally Posted by WTP View Post
So thank you thank you thank you once again to you and your lovely family for letting us share you memories and for letting us witness your wonderful girls blossom from tiny cute kids into stunning young women and... did you know Virgin have a sale on now
Thank you, and wash your mouth out!

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
One more thing Cregg it seems your Dad had a big neb in the 80's too!
It runs in the family!

Originally Posted by DarrellAS View Post
and remember

move to the end of the row

Darrell
Spread the word!

Originally Posted by dave1636 View Post
Now how about a whip round to send Craig and his family back to Disney?
Yes that would be perfectly acceptable!
Old 2 Nov 10, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

A fab ending to a fab holiday... if you don't got for a while Craig,I hope we'll one day be reading about you taking your Grandkids... no rush girls!

Thankyou for sharing your wonderful holiday memories with us.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 10, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Once again a brilliant trip report thanks Craig! I will look forward to checking your next countdown I wonder if it will say Florida again?
Old 2 Nov 10, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Amazing as always, don't stay away too long & if California is beckoning we could all be enlightened with your story telling on how California compares to the sunshine state

Do I feel a trippie coming along
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 10, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Homer'sWife
Excited about Disney

Fantastic - I have a tear in my eye as I read! You would love Disneyland California - give it a go next time!
Homer'sWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 10, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Not going back for a while? Didn't you say that last year? Your flights were booked after Xmas so there's time to change your mind yet

Don't let this go to your head now Craig but you are the reason we still log on to The Dibb! The Fringes are my DD's idols and she always looks over my shoulder to check out their latest hair cuts/colours/clothes!

Your trippies have been an absolute scream - how on earth is Louise going to manage to keep you away from Florida?

Thanks for the comedy I'll continue to follow your blog.

BTW ... our kids names are Rosie & Ryan!
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 10, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
FLAFantastic
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Oh come on Cregg, we must have more!

And the olds must go too! We need neb and lubricant stories!

I had the tissues ready for this one as your last day is always nice and despressing

A very poignant and touching ending!

If I see you around Middlebrook, hope you don't mind if I ask for your autograph?! As one day you will be famous for your ramblings!

AnnMarie xxx
Old 2 Nov 10, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

I knew the last day was going to be emotional as I sit here with a lump in my throat and tear in my eye! Your reports have been amazing and I have enjoyed every single one!
I am still hoping you will change your mind and return next year (speaking from experience NOTHING compares and that's why we return year after year...and I've tried Disneyland but for me the magic is not the same)
I'm signed up for your blog and hope as the nights draw in and the cold kicks in... so will reality - just keep checking those flights and make all us Dibbers cheer as you book '1 last trip'...
Lookingg forward until next time no matter where you decide to go! Debs xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread