Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Oct 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

a really morbid thread...

If you were to die now do you have any unfulfilled wishes ?

I guess mine would be that I wouldn't have seen both my kids (particularly my DD20) have her own family and I became a grandparent in my own right.

Come on - join in
Old 19 Oct 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I guess I would like to see my son and daughter in law start a family. My daughter has two but son is 41 and no grandbabies yet. He is the last in our line of the family tree so if they don't have children it stops with him.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

No, I’m 65, my DSis died at 63 so I count every day as a blessing... I would like to make sure that I got all the rubbish we’ve hoarded sorted, because I wouldn’t like to have left it for my kids to have to sort... but that’s about it...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
If you were to die now do you have any unfulfilled wishes ?

I guess mine would be that I wouldn't have seen both my kids (particularly my DD20) have her own family and I became a grandparent in my own right.

Come on - join in
Like many people I have had a mixed life good things and not so good things have happened. I have lots of good stuff planned and i have no regrets, no arguments to sort out, no bad relationships.

If I die tomorrow so be it. Everytime i am in severe turbulence i think that if it's my time then that's fine, my family and friends know I love them.

Of course I would love to see my grandchildren grow up etc but life moves on and that's the way it should be.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Like many people I have had a mixed life good things and not so good things have happened. I have lots of good stuff planned and i have no regrets, no arguments to sort out, no bad relationships.

If I die tomorrow so be it. Everytime i am in severe turbulence i think that if it's my time then that's fine, my family and friends know I love them.

Of course I would love to see my grandchildren grow up etc but life moves on and that's the way it should be.
I get this completely. I have had a mixed life but this year - even though it's not yet done - had been amazing so far although none of us know what's around the corner.
Old 19 Oct 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

I want to be here until my children have flown the nest and are independent. My youngest is only 6 so I need to stick around for awhile yet lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Like others, I’d like to be here to see my 4 children grow into Independent adults (they range from 16 down to 8 years at the moment), and to see them settled with a loving partner who will take care of them. Obviously I’d like to meet a few grand babies as well (and if i can afford it then treat the whole family & grand children either to a Disney World holiday, or a DLP one!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

I would like to see my granddaughter grow up into an adult. She is 11 years old and I love her to bits and I often wonder what she will choose as a career when she grows up. I just hope that she has a happy life, I really do worry about what the future holds for her. My wife always laughs at me because I tell my granddaughter not to worry about things as worrying can't change anything, then I worry like mad about her

Edited at 05:10 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My grandma had 3 wishes. To go abroad, to see men on the moon and to be a great grandma. She got the first two but me and my sis were both late having kids so not the last
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

Not morbid in the least as I plan to live forever ... so far, so good!