Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Jul 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

The whole country is probably feeling like this.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Emmie2016 View Post
I dont envy you! A three year old and this weather
He is a little darling actually. But when you are in your middle 60's you suddenly realise that children can be hard work.

However, as long as they sleep through it's fine. the 5.50am wake up call was a bit of a shock.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I am. Add anxiety worry about travelling in a few days and insomnia and an ear infection (day 3 of antibiotics im wiped..
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Between the heat, drinking more water (thus needing the toilet more) and work being hectic, I'm exhausted!

Me and the hubby have just been dozing on the sofa haha
i've been sleeping okay (I probably tossed and turned a little more last night as it was so humid) and yesterday I struggled at work, felt hot and bothered all day and did have a wee snooze on the sofa early evening yesterday (after coming home and taking a cool bath!).

Today has been lovely and cool in comparison, my house is still retaining a lot of heat though so the fans are on in every room we're using. So I'm feeling back to normal today.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scojos View Post
I am. Add anxiety worry about travelling in a few days and insomnia and an ear infection (day 3 of antibiotics im wiped..
Hope things get better soon x
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

A combination of night shifts and unable to sleep during the day due to the heat has left me shattered. Was supposed to be a day off today but I had to go into work for a meeting. Currently lay on the sofa unable to move. The cooler breeze coming in through the back door is bliss though.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I did a one and a two hour job the other day, and although I had the air con on in my bedroom, there is no air con in my toilet so when I got up in the night (like I do most nights), I had to endure the heat in the loo for a couple of minutes, so consequently I am also shattered!
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
A combination of night shifts and unable to sleep during the day due to the heat has left me shattered. Was supposed to be a day off today but I had to go into work for a meeting. Currently lay on the sofa unable to move. The cooler breeze coming in through the back door is bliss though.
I feel for you! Day sleeping would have unbearable yesterday. I hope you get to catch up on some sleep now it's slightly cooler.
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Although we’ve been no where as hot as others we are why our granny annex has AC so we’ve had the Gdks the family Frenchie pack and the
Family in and out
DS1 new house is like a flipping sauna yes well insulated but stifling our AC guy is visiting Monday to plan for it to go in
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

I feel for you! Day sleeping would have unbearable yesterday. I hope you get to catch up on some sleep now it's slightly cooler.
Thank you. Out early in the morning to go shopping but Sunday is definitely going to be a lazy day 😴 😴 😴.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List