Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Jul 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just read from start to finish and honestly so pleased you made your flight from Heathrow in the end. WhG a nightmare start for you and for the kids, and I really hope you have the most amazing holiday & the return journey goes without a hitch!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
shakil
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Aww wow, you even have two booster seats with you, along with all those other bags and suitcases! Well done on getting there in one piece and with all your luggage! 👍🏻

Kat
Ah the booster seats lol. With hands full with 4 cases had to have our infants carry the booster seats across London. Couldn’t make it up!
shakil is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kraftikris View Post
... I would include a link to this thread when you write to BA, it was a tense read and one I could not stop updating, if BA complaints dept reads all of this post, they would at least get a feel for how their actions impacted the start of your holiday...
:
That is a fabulous idea. It captures all the emotion and stress better than could be conveyed to BA by phone or email.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

So glad you made it x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

OMG! If it’s any consolation you all looked surprisingly good, bearing in mind what you’ve all been through! I’m truly lost for words with how you have been treated by BA. Well done to all of you and I hope you have the best time from now on. You truly deserve it.What a wonderful team you all are to have pulled this off
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
So so glad you all made it to your planned holiday on time ... no thanks to BA. You sorted it all yourselves, you deserve the best holiday ever, so get on with it now. Your gorgeous kids are absolute stars!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

You could make a movie out of this! Better copyright the thread now! So glad you made it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations that’s an epic journey

And a huge congratulations to your husband for being so decisive, I’m a bloke and I’d still be in Manchester trying to make the decision now
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 05:52 AM  
Link to this Post
sunjue100
VIP Dibber

sunjue100's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I was out yesterday so only just saw this thread and have just read from beginning to end ( had to stop myself from going to the end straight away to check the outcome). Wow what a journey and an emotional rollercoaster. You can feel the tension all the way through, the thread, what an amazing show of support no the wonder we all love the Dibb.

So pleased that there was a happy ending and hope the OP and family have a wonderful holiday, they certainly deserve it 😁.
Old 28 Jul 19, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

So glad that you are there and starting to enjoy the holiday, you have all been an inspiration for the can do attitude