Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jan 20, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Here’s Harry’s itinerary for 2019. As suspected a lot of nice events there. Often only 2 a week and even then a meeting or a reception.
Interesting how he hardly ventures North either- Nottingham once. Aside from a foreign jolly (Japan in there as well to see the Olympic athletes) he very much sticks around London. Meghan was very selective, managed to tear herself away from the baby (who has nannies) for the Lion King though- wonder why?

Check it out yourself and wonder if you’d like this gig. Again where do I sign up?:

gertsroyals.blogspot/2018...-2019.html?m=1

Edited at 08:44 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
Especially when she described herself as 'Caucasian' on her IMDB profile. How to have your cake and eat it.
You think actors and actresses give input to their IMDB profile?

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
JohnD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by riversider2014 View Post
You think actors and actresses give input to their IMDB profile?
I'd expect them to be able to have something corrected that they consider incorrect. Certainly that capability exists on IMDB.

It is hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.
JohnD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
I'd expect them to be able to have something corrected that they consider incorrect. Certainly that capability exists on IMDB.
IMDB is unlikely to be remotely on her radar, much like pretty much every other actor.

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Just heard on Sky on the day of the Bob Iger tap up, there was a remembrance service for a number of Royal Marines (Harry is Captain or something of them), but instead he went to Lion King premier.
If true, says it all.
The man took up arms and put himself in harm's way in active conflict zones, which is more than the vast majority on this forum have ever done (myself included)... that says somewhat more in my opinion.

My old man's a former RM Commando; he's shot folk (and been shot at) for Queen and Country. Harry's about the only one of the Royals about whom he's got anything good to say.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
The man took up arms and put himself in harm's way in active conflict zones, which is more than the vast majority on this forum have ever done (myself included)... that says somewhat more in my opinion.

My old man's a former RM Commando; he's shot folk (and been shot at) for Queen and Country. Harry's about the only one of the Royals about whom he's got anything good to say.
I understand. But Prince Andrew has also shot and been shot at in active conflict zones. It neither makes him a good nor honourable man.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
I understand. But Prince Andrew has also shot and been shot at in active conflict zones. It neither makes him a good nor honourable man.
One's a man who went on, following his service, to be instrumental in setting up forces charities and Invictus Games etc and now (if we take things at face value, for all else is little more than tabloid-fuelled speculation for circulation) simply wants to be a family man...

...the other is a bit of a slimy predator largely interested in his next teenage shag.

I'm fairly confident which I find more good, or honourable.

Edited at 09:40 AM.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Some Bookies are offering odds on the marriage not lasting 5 years.

The odds vary from 3/1 to as long as 14/1

Might be worth a punt.

Would I bet on it? No chance that's not how I work. However I don't give them even 5 years.
Why is she in Canada? Should be here taking forward this issue with her Husband if they are a true partnership. Or has she run away?

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Here’s Harry’s itinerary for 2019. As suspected a lot of nice events there. Often only 2 a week and even then a meeting or a reception.
Interesting how he hardly ventures North either- Nottingham once. Aside from a foreign jolly (Japan in there as well to see the Olympic athletes) he very much sticks around London. Meghan was very selective, managed to tear herself away from the baby (who has nannies) for the Lion King though- wonder why?

Check it out yourself and wonder if you’d like this gig. Again where do I sign up?:

gertsroyals.blogspot/2018...-2019.html?m=1
The current media and public hoo ha about two people wanting to change their roles means no I definitely wouldn't want this gig.

The more I think about it the more bizarre it is. I've always been ambivalent about the Royal Family. I see the benefits of continuity and having a head of state above the political fray, but they're essentially one big PR machine whose value lies in the fact that for many there is a fascination in what they do and, therefore, the media follows their every move. Wheeling a 93 year old woman around the country because it gives publicity to charities, or good causes or the occasional business is faintly ridiculous when you sit back and think about it.
At the end of the day what the Sussex's do isn't going to destroy the royals, isn't going to affect anyone here, apart from raise some people's blood pressure, and will have absolutely no effect on the wider world, with the possible exception of whoever ends up living near them in Canada. The whole circus is ridiculous.

Edited at 09:55 AM.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

And Meghan, I bet she was desperate for Harry to tap up Iger. We’ll see her in the live remake of Princess and the Frog next.
101 Dalmatians. She’d be perfect as Cruella De Ville.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread