Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Dec 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Help- missing delivery

My daughter placed an order with ASOS and received an email to say it would be delivered today between 12 - 4pm.
I was in all day as I was waiting for another order anyway but no order arrived.
she has tracked the item and it states that the order was delivered at our address at 10.22am and signed for. She clicked in ‘view signature’ and it’s non our our signatures, in fact you can’t tell what it says.
They close at 8pm and I have sent an email but it says it can be 48 hours for a reply.
Where do we stand in regards the order ? They have a signature to say it was delivered to our address but it was not. How can we prove that?
I have checked her order email and the address is correct.
No sleep for me or my daughter tonight! It was an expensive item so mad panic
Just to add, we have checked behind our gates etc so it’s not been left outside.

Edited at 10:32 PM.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

It's possible the carrier signed it themselves and put it in a 'safe place' Have you checked your recycle bin, we often have parcels left in ours. Or any out buildings?
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl87
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
It's possible the carrier signed it themselves and put it in a 'safe place' Have you checked your recycle bin, we often have parcels left in ours. Or any out buildings?
Would also say this. Have you checked your bins or garage?
scottishgirl87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Agree with JudyC, the drivers sometimes sign to say they have delivered it, not a signature to say it was received. Look around the recycle bin etc, it might be like my sons expensive trainers that were left in a ‘safe’ place... thrown over my fence... twice!
Hope you get sorted tomorrow.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We have checked everywhere that’s the first thing we did. We have had many orders thrown over the fence. But no joy.
I have been listening out for deliveries all day but nothing.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure your goods are delivered - a dodgy, illegible signature is not proof of delivery. This happened with our daughter’s M&S delivery last week (not delivered but an illegible signature) - they wanted up to a week to investigate with delivery company but she insisted they resend immediately, which they did.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure your goods are delivered - a dodgy, illegible signature is not proof of delivery. This happened with our daughter’s M&S delivery last week (not delivered but an illegible signature) - they wanted up to a week to investigate with delivery company but she insisted they resend immediately, which they did.
I don’t know anything about the company ASOS but I hope they do fully investigate and resend my daughter’s order. Someone somewhere have got an extremely expensive gift.
I honestly don’t know how some people sleep at night.
It could be an honest mistake, delivered to the wrong address ? Bit I would not sign for something that did not have mine or a family members name on it
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Who was the courier?
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

This has happened to me before. Delivery signed for but not by me! The delivery company DPD were totally unhelpful. So in the end went back to the company who delivered the item again. It’s so annoying! I despise these delivery companies.
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Who was the courier?
I have no idea to be honest. She created an account when she placed the order and all the tracking details just state ASOS