Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Feb 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
duckfan
Getting Excited

ADR problems today?

Afternoon all

I hate asking as usually it is more often than user error in these situations... but is anyone else having problems with ADR’s this afternoon? I’m all logged in but when I select a time I get a ‘we’ve had to duck out’ screen saying try in a few minutes.

Chrome does the above
Safari refuses to acknowledge my resort reservation
MDE says ‘We’re having trouble loading this screen’

TIA

Edit just to clarify I am within 180 days. Just realised trip countdown below currently shows 183 which must’ve been an early guess of when we go...

Edited at 05:26 PM.
duckfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I just went in as far as selecting a date and time at Ohana and had no problems. I used the app on my iPad.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
duckfan
Getting Excited

Typically frustrating Disney IT. Still not working here. Tried another computer, different browsers, different days.

Chrome is showing my length of stay (I just can’t book anything) but safari and internet explorer won’t even bring my dates into it 😡
duckfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by duckfan View Post
Typically frustrating Disney IT. Still not working here. Tried another computer, different browsers, different days.

Chrome is showing my length of stay (I just can’t book anything) but safari and internet explorer won’t even bring my dates into it 😡
I have been tinkering my plans and it has been playing up all day.

On the app it won’t search at all, on chrome it says had to duck out, on my iPad but website it also says had to duck out. However it will work on my laptop on website with windows explorer.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
duckfan
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have been tinkering my plans and it has been playing up all day.

On the app it won’t search at all, on chrome it says had to duck out, on my iPad but website it also says had to duck out. However it will work on my laptop on website with windows explorer.
Perhaps that’s a little reassuring. Sort of!

I might just try again tomorrow...
Old 7 Feb 20, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MilliesFairy
Proud to wear my Ears

I did my adrs today. I couldn’t do them on the computer as kept getting the duck. I did however manage on the app on my phone. I remember last year I couldn’t book anything on the computer so did all adrs and fast passes on my phone.
MilliesFairy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

My ADR day is tomorrow so just exploring tonight ( for random days over next couple of months). Tried on MDE on laptop but just get the “ had to duck out” message. I can log on, see available reservations at restaurants, but when I click on one of the available times offered it “ ducks out”. This is on safari and on chrome.
Looks like it will work on the app on my phone though so that could be the way forward tomorrow if this isn’t just a temporary glitch.
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
duckfan
Getting Excited

Mobile

Finally got it. Loaded mde up on a spare android phone and have been able to make the adrs on there.

Now it’s a toss between do I want to do them that badly this evening and/or risk or not working tomorrow!
Old 7 Feb 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspy
Having Dinner with Goofy

Still getting the duck message phoned them up to book the Fantasmic package as that wasn’t showing on my phone app and they said they were working on fixing it. I booked normal restaurants through the I phone app but couldn’t find the Fantasmic or rivers of light on there very annoying!
Jaspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Given up with laptop and iPad, no browsers or apps work but app is working ok on my android phone - phew. DH is just loading the app on his iPad as it’s new to try and get a backup route
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List