Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Nov 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
LP7
Dancing with Tink'

Busch Gardens 1 Day Ticket

Hi Everyone,

We are off to Orlando in February and have decided we now want to spend a day in Busch Gardens. Normally we just get the all in ticket, however this time we just purchase Disney and Universal (got a really really good offer).

I am just looking for some advice on best place to purchase a one day ticket?

Thanks,
LP7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

I don't think many (if any), UK vendors sell just bush gardens on it's own, it normally comes as part of a bundle, especially at the moment you can get very good prices for discovery cove inc bush, seaworld and aquatica for OAT. If you really don't want the others then probably purchasing direct from Bush Gardens website, they currently have a black friday deal on at the moment.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Badyid
Staying in the Castle

could try busch gardens site they have them for $66
Badyid is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

It’s Black Friday soon. I’m sure they are owned by same company as seaworld who normally have great deals on Black Friday.
No1 rule for Busch is get there early. It’s not as busy as other parks but still picks up midday.
Great park.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
LP7
Dancing with Tink'

Thanks all, the Busch Gardens tickets online seem more expensive on my dates (offer only seems to be until end of Jan dates). So i'll wait until black Friday.

Thanks again
LP7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LP7 View Post
Thanks all, the Busch Gardens tickets online seem more expensive on my dates (offer only seems to be until end of Jan dates). So i'll wait until black Friday.

Thanks again
As I said in my post, the black friday deals are already on the bush gardens website. They always price by date for tickets, but they are reduced currently in the sale regardless of what date you are going. If you select a date it will tell you how much they are normally and how much you are paying.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LP7 View Post

Thanks again
They had a Black Friday 'Pre-sale' last weekend, which included tickets for next year, but that ended on Sunday night.

The offer that's on there now is not as good as last weekend.

I think they'll do it again over the actual Black Friday w/end, maybe also into Cyber Monday.

Edited at 12:28 PM.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
They had a Black Friday 'Pre-sale' last weekend, which included tickets for next year, but that ended on Sunday night.

I think they'll do it again over the actual Black Friday w/end, maybe also into Cyber Monday.

The offer now is there "black friday" sale, so I doubt it will be any different on Friday weekend
Old 18 Nov 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post

The preview was an extra 5% off. The current Black Friday sale is their Black Friday sale. They do it for 2 weeks every year.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
LP7
Dancing with Tink'

Thanks all, it’s just a bit strange as the prices on my dates don’t seem any cheaper than when I looked a few weeks back.