Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 3 Oct 21, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Definitely find it easier to watch in Korean with subtitles as I can’t stand the dubbing where the mouths don’t match what they are saying 🤔 watched episode 6 tonight 😢😢😢
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Definitely find it easier to watch in Korean with subtitles as I can’t stand the dubbing where the mouths don’t match what they are saying 🤔 watched episode 6 tonight 😢😢😢
Was this the Marble game? I blubbed like a baby at the two women. 😞
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

I mentioned this to my 17 year old yesterday and he turned to me and said - ‘mum, it’s not your thing’ lol
Tbf I m not a fan of or overly violent shows
I’m intrigued though
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

watched episode 1 last night, enjoyed it, but the dubbing wasnt great, so tonight i'll be watching ep2 with original audio and subtitles to see how much better it is
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
I mentioned this to my 17 year old yesterday and he turned to me and said - ‘mum, it’s not your thing’ lol
Tbf I m not a fan of or overly violent shows
I’m intrigued though
It is super violent in places but I watch a lot of gory stuff.
It’s pretty brutal!
Have you seen the trailer?
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
It is super violent in places but I watch a lot of gory stuff.
It’s pretty brutal!
Have you seen the trailer?
Doesn’t sound like I’d like it then
I’ll go back to Disney films 😂
Old 4 Oct 21, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Doesn’t sound like I’d like it then
I’ll go back to Disney films 😂
It’s very violent and gory and also quite creepy in places but It didn’t bother me as it didn’t seem real, I don’t watch horror films because I can’t sleep.
Old 5 Oct 21, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post

I don't know whether to watch it or not. I can tolerate some gore, I've watched Hunger Games and Walking Dead, and the Final Destination films - but I also don't like horror films. Will I be okay do you think?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
I don't know whether to watch it or not. I can tolerate some gore, I've watched Hunger Games and Walking Dead, and the Final Destination films - but I also don't like horror films. Will I be okay do you think?
I’ve only watched the first two, so my opinion is based on that, having watched what you have, I think you will be fine.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
Yeah you’ll be fine, it’s not very gory it just a bit harsh.