Notices

Old 21 Oct 21, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Aww this sounds amazing, loving the food choices, sorry you cant go though but definitely send a huge shopping list with them for the outlets

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I’m sure they will miss you (not )
But you need to do a shopping order to Angelbabe and they can bring it home
Ps if you can do a jan / Feb trip I’ll have 5 spare beds at the villa
Lol Helen! You are so right, they will be too busy having fun to miss me. I told Adam that I would email Debbie tomorrow and start shopping! She is brilliant and so helpful and it means I don’t have to rely on the stock actually being in store when the boys get there in December.

That is so kind regarding the villa. 💝 Our next trip won’t be til August unfortunately however we do need to catch up for a crafting session in the Summer! Less than 300 days for me now. You must be so excited for your trip tomorrow - I am so happy for you and can’t wait to see what you manage to find at all our favourite stores!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Aww this sounds amazing, loving the food choices, sorry you cant go though but definitely send a huge shopping list with them for the outlets
Thank Nicki. I know they will have a brilliant time and I am already looking online for my shopping orders! I did make Adam promise not to go to Bull and Bear without me.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
I sent a message to Cooper at School today and was a bit surprised by his response.

Adam collected Cooper from School this afternoon (he normally catches the bus as it is a 55 min journey each way). I had told Adam in advance of Cooper’s message and he managed to do a great job of changing his mind. They are both concerned that I’m not coming but I think it is fantastic that they can do these things together. I have taken Cooper on holidays on my own before, this will be Adam’s first opportunity to do the same. By the time they got home Cooper had changed his mind and is now super excited to be making plans.

Their first full day is the 6th December which is Adam’s Birthday (it will also be the first time in 18 years that we haven’t celebrated it together ) so I booked dinner at Big Fire at Citywalk for a birthday dinner. They are really looking forward to this, their steaks look amazing and so do their s’mores dessert!

Cooper has a few ideas about his favourite restaurants too!
Old 21 Oct 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ian and the boys loved there Dad and the boys trips all love food and are Adrenalin junkie
We do have a fashion victim he was dropped off to shop but decided the other things they had planned were more exciting
This trip is a absolutely no park trip ( unless we can sneek a day at Busch or Sea world ) but trips to Lowes and the golf seem high on the todo list
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
I sent a message to Cooper at School today and was a bit surprised by his response.

Adam collected Cooper from School this afternoon (he normally catches the bus as it is a 55 min journey each way). I had told Adam in advance of Cooper’s message and he managed to do a great job of changing his mind. They are both concerned that I’m not coming but I think it is fantastic that they can do these things together. I have taken Cooper on holidays on my own before, this will be Adam’s first opportunity to do the same. By the time they got home Cooper had changed his mind and is now super excited to be making plans.

Their first full day is the 6th December which is Adam’s Birthday (it will also be the first time in 18 years that we haven’t celebrated it together ) so I booked dinner at Big Fire at Citywalk for a birthday dinner. They are really looking forward to this, their steaks look amazing and so do their s’mores dessert!

Cooper has a few ideas about his favourite restaurants too!
Lovely he’ll have a FAB birthday then 🥳🇺🇸🎂
December 6th is a great day as my son will also be celebrating, he’ll be 32
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Ian and the boys loved there Dad and the boys trips all love food and are Adrenalin junkie
We do have a fashion victim he was dropped off to shop but decided the other things they had planned were more exciting
This trip is a absolutely no park trip ( unless we can sneek a day at Busch or Sea world ) but trips to Lowes and the golf seem high on the todo list
Helen, I hope this is the beginning of their boys trips (hopefully not to Orlando every time ) I know they will make some wonderful memories!

I can imagine that you are just looking forward to getting back to the villa and Ian back to the golf course! Yay for Target and the Dollar Store.
Old 21 Oct 21, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Lovely he’ll have a FAB birthday then 🥳🇺🇸🎂
December 6th is a great day as my son will also be celebrating, he’ll be 32
Oh Claire, that really is lovely 😍 my parents also got married on the 6th December! I think it should be super fun and they also have some delicious cocktails too. Adam said dinner will be research for our August 2022 trip.
Old 22 Oct 21, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank Nicki. I know they will have a brilliant time and I am already looking online for my shopping orders! I did make Adam promise not to go to Bull and Bear without me.
oh yes that is a big no no 2 weeks to go until we can book it

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 21, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
oh yes that is a big no no 2 weeks to go until we can book it
So exciting! 😆