Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Nov 21, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Wow $900 is a big saving- could get you a few show tickets or excursions. I guess the beauty of Vegas is like Disney you can explore all the hotels even if you dont stay there

Ahh yes that was the reason why i liked the sound of PH for the location to Miracle Mile, i will look at Park MGM i didnt realise there was a third hotel (i had heard of MGM and Signature)
$900 is a lot of money and normally I would not pay that. On one hand I keep thinking no, but then, well its Christmas, and we haven't been on holiday in forever. We will stay in 3 different hotels for our entire stay though. Just have to make a final decision on which ones.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Yes Lodis it used to be Monte Carlo but has had a complete refurb. Another plus is its a completely no smoking hotel. One of the few on the strip. I love Eaterly as well Karen. The pizza there is the nicest I have ever had.
Non-smoking is a huge plus, that's why I love Vdara. Definitely one for the list then.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Non-smoking is a huge plus, that's why I love Vdara. Definitely one for the list then.
This will be our first time in a while not staying at Vdara. We decided to try Aria for December. Now I am wondering if its a good idea! I have so many hotels booked. Park is a really decent mid range hotel, and like you, I like the little tram.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Sounds like a good deal. The hotel is not for me. Its so dark, and as I said to you before too far south on the strip. If you are happy thats great. A friend of mine stayed in a suite there and he loved it. Lets hope for this time CB.
I agree with you about the Luxor , for a very short stay I wouldn’t be that far down the strip , and its very dark .

It’s also full of time share touts, by far the worst of any of the hotels for it ..
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List