Old 31 Oct 21, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Seaworld annual passes

We are going to Orlando this Xmas and then have 3 trips booked next year….the joys of no holidays for 2 years! We only planned to do seaworld this Xmas and next Xmas and have got deposits on the 3 park tickets for both trips. I have just been looking at the annual passes and figure these may be better value as they cost the same as 2 x 14 day passes but we have the option to use on our other trips if we wanted to plus the discount on food and quick queue. We would wait until we were out there to buy the passes as I realise they start from date of purchase not date of activation and this worries me a little…will we need to print anything off? Also the free guest tickets….we have 2 family members join us this Xmas after a cruise and they planned 1 day at Busch with us, if we get the annual pass that covers all of the parks, can the guest tickets be used at any of the parks or only seaworld? Would we get the tickets as soon as we purchased the passes so we could give them to our family members right away to use?
Sorry for the long post!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

I’m also looking at getting an annual pass, as I’m going in November, March, August and most likely December/January.

From a bit of research they start their Black Friday sale 2 weeks before and the offer is normally 3 months extra for free. I plan on buying them online when I get out there (I go on the 15th) when the Black Friday deal is on. The prices are going up tomorrow apparently.

I’ve settled on the gold pass, which get 4 free tickets per pass. The website FAQs confirm you can use them at any of the 4 parks. The main issue is there are usage dates for them.

For my gold pass I can use 1 ticket between 3 jan - 15 May, 2 tickets between 16 May - 30 sept, 1 ticket between 1 Oct - 2 jan. I assume those are 2021 dates but I expect 2022 to be similar. To redeem them I think you log into your annual pass account and book the guest ticket you want. It’ll be a barcode you can show on your phone.
It looks like you can also get the guest tickets by using the self service kiosk at the park or using customer service.

The FAQs are here:
seaworld/orlando/faq/current-pass-members/

Edited at 10:55 AM.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi we are going December this year and May next year, I contacted seaworld to ask if I can purchase the 2022fun card as it is £88 each and has entry for every day this year and next year, they said yes. there is no discounts with this and there are blackout dates but it is so much cheaper than an annual pass.
I hope this helps, as we too considered the platinum annual pass but in the small print it says the free tickets are spaced out that you only get 2 every 4 months.
Also undercover tourist are doing the quick queue unlimited pass at £13 per person (for the days we booked)

Edited at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added
Milee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Milee View Post
Hi we are going December this year and May next year, I contacted seaworld to ask if I can purchase the 2022fun card as it is £88 each and has entry for every day this year and next year, they said yes. there is no discounts with this and there are blackout dates but it is so much cheaper than an annual pass.
I hope this helps, as we too considered the platinum annual pass but in the small print it says the free tickets are spaced out that you only get 2 every 4 months.
For sea world only, the fun pass is a great ticket, especially now they’re allowing the rest of 2021 with the whole of 2022.
As you say no discounts or free parking but it will work for a lot of people planning multiple trips.

It’s not for us as we want to go to Busch too and we need the 4 guest tickets for both of our gold passes. The free parking will be useful too.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

Very true for parking I’m too scared to drive abroad and use Lyft 😂
Undercover tourist quick queue unlimited is excellent value too
Milee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Milee View Post
Very true for parking I’m too scared to drive abroad and use Lyft 😂
Undercover tourist quick queue unlimited is excellent value too
Thanks for the nudge on the quick queue deal. I’ve save the undercover tourist page. It may come in handy on one of our visits!
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

The quick queue unlimited is £13per person till the end of December this year if it helps 😊
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Thanks, sounds like it may be worth seeing what Black Friday deals are on offer with the annual passes!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

oh dear, sounds like i may be buying a ticket for seaworld. already got my AP for universal
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Just been reading more about the Black Friday deals 2020. The fun passes were 40% off, so $79.99. Crazy deal for the rest of the year and the full next year.
Quick queue daily was 50%, PhotoKey 50%. Hopefully they have these this year and they release in a couple weeks time.