Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Nov 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Jojo
Imagineer

Jojo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 23
We aren't until April now so looking forward to all your reports back
Old 2 Nov 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

I am not much before you Megaflyer on 9th December. Great post as I will be interested on how things go. Been nearly 2 years for us as well and am soooooo looking forward to it. Have my car booked from the airport though!
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I am not much before you Megaflyer on 9th December. Great post as I will be interested on how things go. Been nearly 2 years for us as well and am soooooo looking forward to it. Have my car booked from the airport though!
Yay - keep my seat at the bar warm for me

I have my car booked from LAX too (although VS have tweaked my flight times a couple of times recently the car service are so accommodating and said they will monitor form their end and to sit back and relax in UK- that is real service)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Yay - keep my seat at the bar warm for me

I have my car booked from LAX too (although VS have tweaked my flight times a couple of times recently the car service are so accommodating and said they will monitor form their end and to sit back and relax in UK- that is real service)
My flights have been more than tweaked so that we arrived the next morning! Just like you they modified my reservation for me. They are even going to bring a little stepping stool as its a 6 seater SUV and I have had trouble getting in them before. We have had great service from them. He is going to monitor the ships docking time for out return journey and be there for us.
I shall have a nice cocktail ready and waiting for you.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So, in light of this next update from Gov.uk which is still making no sense. Let me give you our info in respect of the whole entry debacle.
Both Double Vaxed, have booked an Antigen Lateral Flow Fit to Fly test for Friday and fly at 10:15 on Monday with BA but on an AA plane.
I'm still not completely clear if we now have to take another test 3-5 days after arrival but suspect not. I'll keep you updated on that.
I have a print out of my 'I've been vaccinated' info from my Doctor and we are also using the Verifly app.
I 'think' the Attestation 'thing' is given on the plane. If anyone can make any of that clearer, go for your life.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whitequeen View Post
So, in light of this next update from Gov.uk which is still making no sense. Let me give you our info in respect of the whole entry debacle.
Both Double Vaxed, have booked an Antigen Lateral Flow Fit to Fly test for Friday and fly at 10:15 on Monday with BA but on an AA plane.
I'm still not completely clear if we now have to take another test 3-5 days after arrival but suspect not. I'll keep you updated on that.
I have a print out of my 'I've been vaccinated' info from my Doctor and we are also using the Verifly app.
I 'think' the Attestation 'thing' is given on the plane. If anyone can make any of that clearer, go for your life.
You are mostly good

As vaccinated adults you are not required to test when in USA but it is recommended.

You need to check your airline website. The attestation form is on the website and submitted digitally or needs to be printed out and shown at check in, depending on the airline and route. It will tell you on the airline website whether you can do it online or need to print it out.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, I'm not back in CA until August 22 but have NYC and Florida in Feb which I'm looking forward to. Would love to be heading next week but I changed jobs in August and don't have the leave to fit it in.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We fly the 22nd November into LAX , then off to Anaheim for 3 nights and then Vegas for a week.. I can’t wait to see my friend who’s now living in Vegas, its been 2 long years since we last saw her in Atlanta.

I know its going to be different to usual , masks are needed and tests out there for my granddaughter as she’s only 3 so obviously not vaccinated , I’m just happy to be going .
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Antigen test done and we’re Fit to Fly. Only took 30 mins to get results. I don’t have them on me but when I get in from shopping I’ll show the paper work.
Just pitched up at ExpressTest, showed the QR scan thing and passport and straight into the test. 15 seconds up each side of the nose. Wait 30 secs to see if the test has taken and that’s it.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Update. The paperwork from ExpressTest doesn't have a QR code on it so when it came to filling in the Verifly app and it got to that bit you can take a photo and it uploads that. I've uploaded the result of the test, my proof of full vaccination and the Attestation form. I'm in but my DH is still pending!

West Coast Visits-5