Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Nov 21, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

ADRs December

Just had a quick look at what’s available for our trip in a few weeks and the answer is not a lot!
Do more options become available?
Anyone know if we need to book a table at the tequila bar in Mexico? Always wanted to go in there
Can’t see option on app
Old 13 Nov 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Chris7cc
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

The only way as far as I am aware more spaces will come available is if people cancel, we were booking 60 days out for everyday of or trip in December (as we aren't staying on site we couldn't book all in one go) and we really have had to take our 2nd and 3rd choices some days.
Chris7cc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 21, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

A lot of places still have reduced covers due to covid plus dec is a busy month, just keep checking several times a day if not more and hopefully you will get lucky and get what you want but be prepared to have to go with 2nd or 3rd choices
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 21, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
WindyMiller2
Very Serious Dibber

WindyMiller2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
We are finding the same e.g., I dont know if Topolinos is open but I keep trying to get a reservation there. If you have a favourite you cant get you could try lunch. Sometimes there is more availability.
WindyMiller2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I was on 60 days out and some places were not available all my stay (Steakhouse 71 I could only get for 2 people).
You can get some Disney Springs ones such as Boathouse on Opentable but they may have gone by now as well. You can also get the Dolphin ones on Opentable.
Old 14 Nov 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Just had a quick look at what’s available for our trip in a few weeks and the answer is not a lot!
Do more options become available?
Anyone know if we need to book a table at the tequila bar in Mexico? Always wanted to go in there
Can’t see option on app
I have been looking at availability (generally not December) for quite a while and it has been limited for a long time. I think at one point it was due to spacing and now more likely due to not having the staff numbers. I wouldn’t expect that they are holding spots back deliberately and you will just need to keep on checking.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We are going in December and I have a few things booked. I managed the other day to get a booking for Ogas that suited us. I just kept looking and was lucky I guess.
What I have noticed is that things do appear, ie I could have gotten a booking for Be Our Guest last night for one of our dates. I agree though that there isn’t a lot left. A couple of places we wanted I just haven’t seen any availability at all … Sci Fi Diner being one of them.

Edited at 08:32 AM.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
We are going in December and I have a few things booked. I managed the other day to get a booking for Ogas that suited us. I just kept looking and was lucky I guess.
What I have noticed is that things do appear, ie I could have gotten a booking for Be Our Guest last night for one of our dates. I agree though that there isn’t a lot left. A couple of places we wanted I just haven’t seen any availability at all … Sci Fi Diner being one of them.
I can’t get sci fi diner either and have been looking since I was able to

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Hammerstone
Very Serious Dibber

I had real trouble booking 60 days out for my trip for end of Nov. I'd have more luck booking a ticket on the Titanic to arrive in New York than a Space 220 reservation.

The only thing I can recommend is keep checking for cancellations, but expect a lot of them to be the day before, as it will avoid people being charged the cancellation fee. Oga's cantina was probably the hardest reservation for me to get
Hammerstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

In all my years of going in December,I've never seen so little availability in restaurants 😳

Edited at 12:10 PM.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List