Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 27 Jan 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

Night of a million lights

Just watching Tim tracker at night of a million lights which is in Kissimmee, looks amazing, and hopefully this will be on next year, it’s fund raising for Give kids the World, def on out list of things to do if we go at Xmas
Old 27 Jan 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
This was covered by a lot of bloggers, vloggers and podcasts in the run up to Christmas - and it looked lovely.

I'm pretty sure one of them suggested it's unlikely to be on again - at least in the same format/scale - as the GKTW village will, all being well, returned to normal operations and it would be difficult to host the event when families are there.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
This was covered by a lot of bloggers, vloggers and podcasts in the run up to Christmas - and it looked lovely.

I'm pretty sure one of them suggested it's unlikely to be on again - at least in the same format/scale - as the GKTW village will, all being well, returned to normal operations and it would be difficult to host the event when families are there.
I’m surprised I didn’t see it, yes I suppose that they will be back to normal operations by December, well hopefully, shame though as it looked fab, would of loved to have gone and seen that!
Old 27 Jan 21, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stink08 View Post
Just watching Tim tracker at night of a million lights which is in Kissimmee, looks amazing, and hopefully this will be on next year, it’s fund raising for Give kids the World, def on out list of things to do if we go at Xmas
This was covered in the thread listed below - Donna D pointed out that it was a one off as GKTW had been closed since March 2020 which enabled the display to take place.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...ds+t he+World
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List