Notices

Old 19 Jun 21, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
How did I miss this? ! This is so flipping exciting.
I haven’t been coming in this section for months as there was little activity
I can’t wait for this! Congratulations Alicia 🥂💍 👰
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

OMG, I can’t believe I didn’t know anything about this Alicia! Massive congratulations to you both - how wonderful to be getting married in such a beautiful place 🥰.

It all sounds fab, and all of the villas look amazing. I think it’s a great idea having the 2 villas to provide a bit of space for anyone who needs it.

This is so exciting, I can’t wait to read more about it as you get things booked up. And you’ll have such a nice mix of newbies to show all of the parks to, and experienced Orlando veterans to help them enjoy it. Eeeeek! 💍

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Wow - huge congratulations. These plans sound amazing Definitely following along. i've never been to Anna Maria Island and these pictures are making me think I need to add to future holiday plans
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
How did I miss this? ! This is so flipping exciting.
I haven’t been coming in this section for months as there was little activity
I can’t wait for this! Congratulations Alicia 🥂💍 👰
Thank you Colette! We, well I, am very excited. It's great to have something to look forward to. Just need to lose this Covid stone before I try on any dresses

I hope you're sunning yourself in Portugal, we may see you there later in the Summer if the US doesn't open up!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
OMG, I can’t believe I didn’t know anything about this Alicia! Massive congratulations to you both - how wonderful to be getting married in such a beautiful place 🥰.

It all sounds fab, and all of the villas look amazing. I think it’s a great idea having the 2 villas to provide a bit of space for anyone who needs it.

This is so exciting, I can’t wait to read more about it as you get things booked up. And you’ll have such a nice mix of newbies to show all of the parks to, and experienced Orlando veterans to help them enjoy it. Eeeeek! 💍
Thank you Lynda!
I can't wait to stay in Formosa Gardens again, the villas there are always amazing and HUGE!
I definitely think we made the right decision in getting 2 villas, there would just be too many people under one roof otherwise which can only lead to one thing

I'm so looking forward to seeing the Disney parks through the eyes of my niece and nephew, they're so excited already! Not as much as me though

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Wow - huge congratulations. These plans sound amazing Definitely following along. i've never been to Anna Maria Island and these pictures are making me think I need to add to future holiday plans
Thank you, we can't wait! If you can squeeze in a couple of nights on the island when you're next in Florida I promise you won't regret it

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 4 Jul 21, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Ooh how exciting, I love your trip reports as I have a son a similar age to your kids! We will be there next august though it will be our first trip without DS! He is joining us in May but when we decided to do 10 nights in august too so we could make good use of our universal annual passes he decided against it as he has an apprenticeship and has to use his annual leave and he wanted to save some to do something with his girlfriend or friends. We arrive on the 27th staying at Unoversal endless summer dockside.
So exciting to have a wedding to plan though, look forward to reading more!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I have only just seen this report, and having read all your previous ones, got really excited! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, your plans sound amazing! Looking forward to reading more

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 21, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
Ooh how exciting, I love your trip reports as I have a son a similar age to your kids! We will be there next august though it will be our first trip without DS! He is joining us in May but when we decided to do 10 nights in august too so we could make good use of our universal annual passes he decided against it as he has an apprenticeship and has to use his annual leave and he wanted to save some to do something with his girlfriend or friends. We arrive on the 27th staying at Unoversal endless summer dockside.
So exciting to have a wedding to plan though, look forward to reading more!
Thank you so much for reading!
Your plans sound perfect, one holiday with DS and one without .
I think next year will be our last holiday with the 4 of us as I'm sure they'll want to go away with friends instead come 2023. It will be strange when it's just the two of us going away, looking forward to it being cheaper though
Ah we'll just miss you as we drive down to AMI on the 27th!

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 20 Jul 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
I have only just seen this report, and having read all your previous ones, got really excited! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, your plans sound amazing! Looking forward to reading more
Thank you so much for reading! We can't wait for it all now and to start the proper planning

IG - alicialanesmith