Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 29 May 21, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Not being able to book let alone expect any holidays has been really hard as that's the only time I get to switch off. Plus that's my passion. This thread is so lovely as in real life, everyone is scared and thinks I'm nuts to even contemplate it. What I am hoping for though is this means they'll be very empty planes lol
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Not being able to book let alone expect any holidays has been really hard as that's the only time I get to switch off. Plus that's my passion. This thread is so lovely as in real life, everyone is scared and thinks I'm nuts to even contemplate it. What I am hoping for though is this means they'll be very empty planes lol
Absolutely! In real life people would think I’m insane 😂 wouldn’t it be great if that meant empty planes!
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Absolutely! In real life people would think I’m insane 😂 wouldn’t it be great if that meant empty planes!
I have multiple holidays booked like you. I have mindset that if we can go we will if not I will just keep booking until we do, keep going!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

We always have multiple trips planned - insanity is the norm! We have a Scotland road trip next month (replaces a cancelled two week Norway cruise).
Cotswolds and Pembrokeshire in August/Sept (replaces cancelled British Isles cruise).
Mediterranean cruise (three weeks) in October.
Norway cruise June 22
British Isles Cruise August 22
The one that is really exciting for us and been on our bucket list for years, is a recently booked 28 day cruise to the Pacific Islands (Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa) from Los Angeles in March 23.
We still have some gaps to fill for January 22 and 23 but waiting to see the lie of the land. Happy planning everyone!🤣😂
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We still have a trip to Greece booked for October, just booked a 4 night stay to Lumley Castle for our 40th Wedding Anniversary ,looking at USA for next year 😊😊can’t wait to get away on a proper holiday again.
florida girl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

Wow, I have some catching up to do
We were in the lake district last week , have a weekend in Blackpool booked in July with the rollercoaster club , I have booked accommodation for South Africa in November, though I'm not convinced that will happen, if it doesn't we might do the Hurtigruten boat up the Norwegian coast instead. I'd like to do the Christmas markets in Germany and am pondering the possibility of Costa rica in January ( though not sure that will be allowed ) . I'm confident of our theme park road trip June next year but India and Australia were also on my planner , think it will be 2023/24 before they happen.
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Just got back from MSC virtuosa cruise, 2 more cruises booked for nov (Caribbean) and oct 22 (canada) Florida being priced up for us in May next year
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 21, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I’ve got Madeira booked for Sept and then a week in Torremolinos also in Sept.
Then 3 weeks in the Philippines in Jan and then a trip to Thailand in March.
I am also looking at Gran Canaria in Dec.
I am so looking forward to going away.
Tracy x
Old 30 May 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
I’ve got Madeira booked for Sept and then a week in Torremolinos also in Sept.
Then 3 weeks in the Philippines in Jan and then a trip to Thailand in March.
I am also looking at Gran Canaria in Dec.
I am so looking forward to going away.
Tracy x
Tracy99 move away from the computer, you have a serious illness
Old 30 May 21, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
We always have multiple trips planned - insanity is the norm! We have a Scotland road trip next month (replaces a cancelled two week Norway cruise).
Cotswolds and Pembrokeshire in August/Sept (replaces cancelled British Isles cruise).
Mediterranean cruise (three weeks) in October.
Norway cruise June 22
British Isles Cruise August 22
The one that is really exciting for us and been on our bucket list for years, is a recently booked 28 day cruise to the Pacific Islands (Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa) from Los Angeles in March 23.
We still have some gaps to fill for January 22 and 23 but waiting to see the lie of the land. Happy planning everyone!🤣😂
Got that lot beat...

Flamingo land for a week in August