Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 6 Jun 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
itsant
I want to go now!

Parking at Premier Inn Bath Road

Just wondering how difficult it is to get parking at Premier Inn on Bath Road? is says on the website that it is first come first parked. I don't want to drive all the way down (5 hours) and not be able to get parked.
I hope someone can give me some advice. we are flying on the 21st August this year.
itsant is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

we stayed there in early december for a New York trip and it was fine
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by itsant View Post
Just wondering how difficult it is to get parking at Premier Inn on Bath Road? is says on the website that it is first come first parked. I don't want to drive all the way down (5 hours) and not be able to get parked.
I hope someone can give me some advice. we are flying on the 21st August this year.
Purple parking is right next door
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
itsant
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Purple parking is right next door
We are getting married so will have loads of cases, I want use maple parking meet and greet so we are at the terminal.
itsant is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post

There is usually a fair bit of parking space outside the back when we arrive about 4-5 pm. Pay at the machine by the doors into the foyer.

We use purple parking too and just let them deal with all the cases, but can appreciate you will likely be juggling a fair bit more than us.

We only drive 3 hours or so, but tend to head up slightly earlier in the day, park up and just stay in the hotel with the meal deal and sit and watch the planes coming in from the garden in the evening with a pint or two. So we haven't ever left it until too late in the evening, so it may get busier later. There is a small overspill car park I think but don't know what the rates are there.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 21, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
itsant
I want to go now!

Awesome, thanks for the insight. I might have to try and get the day off work so we can drive down asap.
Old 6 Jun 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by itsant View Post
We have never had a problem even at the height of the season
tapley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

We always travel July/august and have never had a problem getting a parking space. The latest we’ve arrived was around 6pm last time end of July.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Good to see this thread. I was initially put off by this hotel due to the parking situation, like others, we wouldn't be down till around 6:30pm (after school day) and was concerned we would be left high and dry. Will look into it again now. Thanks x
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I must have used Prem Inn parking out the back at least 10 times and never had any problem at all.
I even use this hotel when we visit London as I have never paid congestion or emmissions charges and never will.
We simply get the free bus from the Harrington junction into the transportation centre and then get on the tube.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List