Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Jun 21, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Amy1989
Imagineer

Wow thanks all! Those that said wait for Black Friday who offers good deals for that
Amy1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

Yes it's worth doing! It's a brilliant day and one of my favourite places. We usually do it mid way through the holiday and on a weekend when all of the other parks are busy. Discovery Cove only allow a certain amount of guests in per day so it never feels crowded.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 06:16 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

DC is our ‘must do’ on every trip. I have now purchased Discovery Cove ultimates (generally non swim) on our last 8 visits. We did not know of its existence on our first visit.

Every visit to Orlando, we generally buy into 2 of the 3 big players with each family voting 1,2 and 3 in preference. DC invariable comes in at no1 and Disney at 3. (Universal comes with a night in one of the 3 luxury Hotels).
That is why we no longer visit the Disney empire.

DC is invariably our best day in Orlando.

Next April, we are only in Orlando for 7 nights. The only ticket group we will be buying are DC ultimates.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It is our ‘must do’ activity in Orlando. DS13 said it is his favourite place to visit in Orlando (and he loves rollercoasters!) I think because it is super relaxing but there is loads to see and do. We have been in December once and several times in August and never feels super busy, the water temperature is always perfect and the lazy river is fantastic. We have participated in the dolphin swim once but we are just as happy without it.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Amazing value if you take advantage of the 14-day ticket to Aquatica, Sea World and for Ultimate tickets, Busch Gardens, and it also includes parking at all parks.
Around Ł160 for a non-dolphin swim ticket, best value ticket in Florida IMO. Also remembering it includes all food and drink at DC.
We always go, it's such a lovely day
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by AmyP1989 View Post
Wow thanks all! Those that said wait for Black Friday who offers good deals for that
It depends, I’ve bought direct from dc and florida tix as well as orlando attractions . It depends who has the best deal. Keep you eyes peeled on here. Last time we paid Ł49 each for a non swim day ticket ( no other parks included offer ) which suited us as we didn’t have time for Seaworld etc .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Yes it is even the non dolphin visit is but wait for the Black Friday deals.

We do it mid way through as it’s a lovely wind down , we’ve been 4 times now .
Hi
when is black friday? I need to book this but having looked at car hire prices only going to go offsite a couple of times and uber, so thought I'd treat myself to a day here.
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Totally worth it, especially when you consider you get tickets for Busch Gardens, Aquatica and SeaWorld thrown in. Then there’s the free food and drink all day plus free parking depending on which package you get.

The day itself is just the best. My wife and I spend most of the day in their version of a lazy river called Wind away river and we were just chatting to this person and that person. We’re another one who would use this as a relax day from the hustle and bustle of the parks so probably around the middle of the holiday.
Old 12 Jun 21, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

If you have the cash, it will be a great day! Another person here who does this every time we go
Old 19 Jun 21, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
deek72
Serious Dibber

One of my favourite places. I love floating around the lazy river and then sitting in the water with a Bud or two.
deek72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List