Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Jun 21, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicolast
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile how mays days in parks is needed

We are booking the 6 combo park tickets for Universal 3 parks, Seaworld ,Aquatica and Busch gardens
How many days do you need for each park?
Like would you just do 1 day each in each of the Universal parks or would you revisit them?
Is Seaworld a one day thing also?
Thanks
Nicolast is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDailey
Trying for More Ears

I normally do 2 days each in Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. Though if you only did one day in each you can get a lot done, depending on queues and the type of rides you like. Personally I think Seaworld is a one day. Never done Busch Gardens, but would think it's a day. Leaves you then with at least a day in each of the two water parks.
DisneyDailey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

It depends what you want to get out of it really.

Seaworld for example is doable in a day, but if you want to really enjoy it and see everything then I’d be inclined to go back again.

You’d be stretched to do each of the universal parks in a day without express pass depending on when you’re going. You can get free express pass if you stay in one of their premier hotels. If you don’t have express then I’d probably allocate 3 or 4 days in total to both parks combined to do everything. However, many of us go for longer than that and prefer a leisurely style and get to see more of the lesser known areas of the parks and generally have a more relaxed time there and take it all in, so it really is up to you and how you want to do it.

Busch we have only ever done one day each trip due to how far away it is but we could 100% do another day - we never seem to have enough time!

Essentially it all really depends on how you want to do the parks - either hitting them and doing all the rides quickly in which case you can do less days, or spending more time exploring and enjoying in which case you won’t get bored doing more days.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicky35
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks I think we would like to enjoy it all as good knows when we will get back. Our of the 3 Universal parks which is the best
Nicky35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicky35 View Post
Thanks I think we would like to enjoy it all as good knows when we will get back. Our of the 3 Universal parks which is the best
At the moment I would say Islands of Adventure, especially if you like thrill rides. It has Hagrids which opened a couple of years ago and the brand new Velocicoaster. It also has Hulk, Spider-Man, Kong, Dr Doom and some water rides (and other things of course). Universal Studios is good but there’s definitely less to do and I could get round it quicker.

Volcano Bay is fab, you should definitely do at least a day there. Generally rated the best water park I think although some people of course prefer others.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
As a minimum you need a day at each park. However, you may have to miss a few things out if you do.

In general we would spend 3 days across the two main Universal parks; a day in each plus a third day hopping between the two. However, if it’s your first time visiting then you may want to spend 2 days at each park.

For Seaworld you can probably do most things in one longer day. We like to spend two shorter days at Seaworld though. That way we can do everything we want and not get too tired out.

For the waterparks, it really depends on how often you want to visit and how much you enjoy waterparks. A day at each is probably okay, but you may want a couple of days at each if you’re a waterpark fan.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Out of your list we only do Universal and if it’s not too busy we have covered both in 2 days even park hoping
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicky35
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
As a minimum you need a day at each park. However, you may have to miss a few things out if you do.

In general we would spend 3 days across the two main Universal parks; a day in each plus a third day hopping between the two. However, if it’s your first time visiting then you may want to spend 2 days at each park.

For Seaworld you can probably do most things in one longer day. We like to spend two shorter days at Seaworld though. That way we can do everything we want and not get too tired out.

For the waterparks, it really depends on how often you want to visit and how much you enjoy waterparks. A day at each is probably okay, but you may want a couple of days at each if you’re a waterpark fan.
What are the 2 main universal parks
Nicky35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicky35 View Post
What are the 2 main universal parks
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are the main parks as they’re the theme parks with rollercoasters etc.

The other park is Volcano Bay which is a waterpark.
Old 12 Jun 21, 05:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicolast View Post
We are booking the 6 combo park tickets for Universal 3 parks, Seaworld ,Aquatica and Busch gardens
How many days do you need for each park?
Like would you just do 1 day each in each of the Universal parks or would you revisit them?
Is Seaworld a one day thing also?
Thanks
I would say certainly 1 full day in each park and then perhaps go back to the ones you particularly like. Busch Gardens is quite a distance away and so is typically one day only. Seaworld is pretty quiet a lot of the time, so whilst a lot to see, queues are generally ok. We love going back to Universal and particularly IoA, which is our fav park. The other tactic often is go early and leave when parks get busy, typically after lunch. So in that case go back another time is good and less tiring.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List