Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 21, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Dream bigger
Getting Excited

Is anyone booked for this year and also next year with the deal as a back up?

I’m booked for this Oct 21, but am worried that if it gets cancelled nearer the time and I need to rebook for next year, I will be too late for next years current 50th celebration offer.

Is anyone booked for this year and made use of next year’s offer and booked that too?

If we book next year and then cancel if we get to go this year, do we lose next year’s deposit?

Hope that makes sense.
Dream bigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yes we have. Although ideally I’d like to manage both trips!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dream bigger View Post
I’m booked for this Oct 21, but am worried that if it gets cancelled nearer the time and I need to rebook for next year, I will be too late for next years current 50th celebration offer.

Is anyone booked for this year and made use of next year’s offer and booked that too?

If we book next year and then cancel if we get to go this year, do we lose next year’s deposit?

Hope that makes sense.
I have had a deposit refunded on a 2022 trip but that was before the current offer. The deposits do not appear to be refundable under the current 2022 offer, maybe just book for one person to minimise any future loss?
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Yes, fingers crossed for December this year and recently booked a flydrive for August/September next year. Always wanted to see Disney at Christmas and Halloween so fingers crossed both trips will come off.
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Yes that’s exactly what we have done. We booked even before the dining credit deal came out as wanted to make sure we got a room at YC. Added to offer no problem once it was released. We aren’t doing Disney this year ( if we are even doing anything &#128563 just universal. If this year doesn’t happen we’ll make next year 3 weeks and add in universal.
Booked next year mostly cos I needed the certainty ( fingers crossed) that we still had a Florida hols booked.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

We're booked for December for our usual 4 weeks,and we're booked for March 1st too,March was only booked really as we're going to see André Rieu in Orlando.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Me too! I’ve booked to go in December this year, also for June next year with the Disney offer.
I’ve not even set my countdown to my December holiday just incase, but will be so happy if we can get there in December.
Fingers crossed for us all 😃
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bluemoonno1
Trading Disney Pins

LA and Vegas this year (5th September hopefully) but Disney World booked for next September in case we don't make it. If this years holiday goes ahead we will probably still do next years as well
Bluemoonno1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We're booked for Sept - we're still very hopeful about going, and we have a Wish cruise booked for next Sept ready to add a trip onto later.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
hopex
Trainee Dibber

Yes we’re booked for this September and next February. Only paid deposit so may end up losing it but I wanted to get the deal booked for next year incase the room type we wanted sold out!
hopex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List