Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Feb 21, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
lemmiwinkles
Excited about Disney

October 28th here. With the news of all adults potentially being vaccinated by the end of May, we’re quite hopeful. The US is on the same trajectory as us regarding vaccinations and they’re a lot more likely push for restrictions being dropped sooner. All we can hope for is a travel corridor!
lemmiwinkles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes the 13th, hoping for fast pass and more shows back and some fireworks.
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Yes ! We are booked, big family holiday, 10 of us going.. Going 14th October for 18nts staying at Sheraton Vistana Villages.. Should have gone last October, really staying optimistic about this holiday. Not bothered now if we have to wear masks as I really want to go on holiday and that need overrides any mask wearing!
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Another one here . 22nd Oct and im very hopeful that we will be going, planning it all as we speak. Just hoping DH can be vaccinated in time and there is a UK/US travel corridor made, im sure it will be and ill be in the sun by the end of the year xx
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
capecoralfl
Apprentice Imagineer

Flying with BA on 28th October for us (for 4 weeks) starting in a condo on Bonita beach then joining up with friends in a Cape Coral villa. I’m optimistic and hopeful that by then we will have the majority of adults vaccinated (both UK & USA) and international govts have opened their borders, allbeit with some social distancing restrictions.
Our holiday will not involve any parks or large gatherings, and will mainly consist of outdoor activities & waterfront dining.
Everything we have booked has free cancellation up to August, so I think we have covered all eventualities.
capecoralfl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

We are booked for end of October DH is fully vaccinated and I will be in. few weeks too. We will be travelling with the kids tho so will see hoe it looks . We feel positive it will happen
Old 27 Feb 21, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

We just booked this week flying out on 26th October with BA. we are very hopeful that it will go ahead. We originally had Boston and Washington DC booked for end august and we changed to Florida end October. Not sure we will do any parks but sunshine and easy times very much appealed.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We are Sept 17 - Oct 6 and are still feeling optimistic as it's still 7 months away and who knows how things will change by then.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Another October hopeful here 😍

So, it might not be the ‘full’ Disney experience but we are willing to trade off some elements and enjoy the parks and rides and food with some social distancing, mask wearing. We can accept pre departure checks (PCRs, enhanced insurance, vacc certs, etc) for a decent holiday out of this country, at a snip of the price we were expecting to pay when I originally started researching a Florida holiday. Quarantine... probably a deal breaker but we shall see on that. As things stand we have a package booked with only a small deposit paid which can be exchanged for a travel voucher if we can’t travel, balanced to be paid 3 weeks before departure.

I have theview that 2023 will be the year to see the parades, the character meets, the shows, and the fireworks (and that’s me accepting and assuming that they won’t be back in 7months... but some of these may be back), because let’s face it, you can’t get every single experience in one trip anyway 🙂

I’m about to book my premier inn and airport parking (all with free cancellation).
I have booked my park tickets (with the free cancellation insurance).
I’m planning until I’m told I can’t go 👍
2020holibubbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

We are September 18th for 14 nights and very positive ... if the plane goes and we are allowed in ( no quarantine ) the we will be on it !
Am hoping for MNSSHP to and maybe HHN as staying at LRP
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List