Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Feb 17, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilyrose
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
You mean a stupid grin like this 😂😂

It was a couple of years ago and she now has all her teeth
That face is a picture!

Your all right, it's staying on the list. This holiday is all about making memories and it'll be totally worth it to put a smile like that on her little face! There will be 2 adults 2 children and we'll do our best!
Old 13 Feb 17, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Fab pic,did she know you were getting it? I don't want our two to know till they bring it out.
Everyone knew but I hadn't told them about the whole bringing the desert out ceremony... kids loved it my OH was really embarrassed... but he soon forgot that when he started filling his face lol 😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Lilyrose View Post
That face is a picture!

Your all right, it's staying on the list. This holiday is all about making memories and it'll be totally worth it to put a smile like that on her little face! There will be 2 adults 2 children and we'll do our best!
It's the picture I'll display for all to see at her 18th birthday party lol... for what you pay for it it's well worth it for photo opportunities alone but we still talk about the massive ice cream now 😀
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
If you don't finish the cakes / brownies do you get to take them away?

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
If you don't finish the cakes / brownies do you get to take them away?
Lol they were what went first when we ate ours so that wasn't a problem , sure there's a couple of mars bars in there too
Old 13 Feb 17, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie boy 57
Imagineer

Geordie boy 57's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We did it for grandsons 10th birthday in 2015
Well worth it
They lower the lights and put on a bit of a show when the waitress brings it out
2018 3 weeks Dibb villa/1 night Clearwater/1 night RPR
2023 Christmas/New Year. Clearwater/Dibb villa/HRH
Geordie boy 57 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
It is a lot of ice cream, but its good quality ice cream in there.

As other's have said when it's ready to come out, there are alarms and lights go off (not too loud) and a speech is made (which the other patrons will join in with)

The whole theatre, amount of food and bragging value once your LO comes home and goes back to school is worth it. Its not something they will have every day or even every trip - but as a one off - its fantastic.

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

We did it once along time ago and have never done it since as always had the dining plan so never thought the need, but tbh it's not that expensive and as others have said it is really lovely and the kids really enjoyed it - so yes I think it is worth it - I did say I might go again this year!
Old 13 Feb 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
VicStar
VIP Dibber

Ive booked a lunchtime ADR at B&C this year. We've got a character breakfast that day too though so we'll either share some meals or just have ice cream. I figured I'd keep the ADR and decide at the time what we feel like eating (we're on the dining plan).

I'd kind of like to try the kitchen sink, simply for the novelty/memory of it! There will be 4 adults and 3 kids aged 10, 8 and 4 so hopefully we'd manage it.

Do they let you substitute flavours at all? I can't abide strawberry, kids may not like coffee etc, or do you just dodge round those bits?

Also I worry a bit that when other tables order the kitchen sink, the kids will see the big announcement already, so it won't be a surprise?
VicStar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by NLB View Post
Ive booked a lunchtime ADR at B&C this year. We've got a character breakfast that day too though so we'll either share some meals or just have ice cream. I figured I'd keep the ADR and decide at the time what we feel like eating (we're on the dining plan).

I'd kind of like to try the kitchen sink, simply for the novelty/memory of it! There will be 4 adults and 3 kids aged 10, 8 and 4 so hopefully we'd manage it.

Do they let you substitute flavours at all? I can't abide strawberry, kids may not like coffee etc, or do you just dodge round those bits?

Also I worry a bit that when other tables order the kitchen sink, the kids will see the big announcement already, so it won't be a surprise?
My OH detests peanut butter and they put peanut butter sauce in it so we asked for that on the side for me and my eldest so I'm sure they will tweak it for you if you ask. We were the only ones having the kitchen sink when we were in , others did come in after, it's so small on there chances are not everyone will be in there for that ... unless it's full of dibbers that know about it cos I wouldn't have known about it unless I'd heard about it on here