Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Feb 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Dining Packages...

Do you have to ring to book these? It's showing up when I look online (not the app), and gives me a time, I go to click on the time, and it doesn't do anything, then I get an error message to say there's a problem? When I try and do it through the app neither the Fantasmic or RoL packages show up?

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
You can book them online but some reason they don't always show availability. Last year I booked Tusker House Rivers of Light online but had to ring to get the Music Of Pixar one. I remember it was hard trying to get the Tonys Preferred viewing for the parade until really late as well. Ringing up is a pain but easier for some things.

Edited at 10:34 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
MrMarvel
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Hey, pretty much the same answer as the previous response.

Some packages are available to book online, but in my experience you should ring if it’s something you want to book. The cast members on the phone lines are extremely helpful! And there are a lot of packages/tours that never show up online.

We recently did the fireworks ferry boat, and it isn’t available to book online or even advertised that well. Booking was super easy and only took 10 minutes on the freephone number.

Hope that helps.
MrMarvel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
atkinnorth1983
Getting to know the DIBB

What's the fireworks ferry boat please?
atkinnorth1983 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrMarvel
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by atkinnorth1983 View Post
What's the fireworks ferry boat please?
If you Google 'Ferrytale Fireworks' the top result will take you to the Disney go site with all the info.

It's a dessert party (Free desserts, soft drinks and selected alcohol) whilst on one of the ferries from the ticket and transportation.

The ferry circles the lake a few times taking in the sites of the Poly resort and MK, then stops with a view of the park to watch the Happily ever after fireworks with the music piped in.

I've put the blurb from Disney below; hope that helps?

"Make Dreams Come True in Dazzling Style
Wish upon a night full of stars, magic and magnificent fireworks as you cruise Seven Seas Lagoon.

During Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise, you’re invited to a unique dessert party featuring unforgettable views of the evening fireworks, all from the iconic General Joe Potter ferryboat—named after the longtime Disney Legend!

One of the best ways to experience Magic Kingdom fireworks, the cruise begins as you make your way to the Transportation and Ticket Center, where a refreshment will send you off for the evening.

Then, after setting sail, celebrate your senses with decadent sweets, tasty specialty beverages—with or without alcohol—and, of course, one-of-a-kind views of world-famous fireworks blooming over Magic Kingdom park.

Each night offers its own splendid selection of signature treats, courtesy of our Disney Chefs. So, whether you’re sipping from a glass of Ferrytale Punch or nibbling on sweets inspired by the Resort hotels surrounding Seven Seas Lagoon, you’re guaranteed an experience that will inspire your taste buds to sparkle like the vibrant skies above!

Reservations
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise takes place on select nights. Admission is $99 for adults and $69 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included; discounts do not apply), and even includes some special take-away surprises."
MrMarvel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
atkinnorth1983
Getting to know the DIBB

Thank you so much for the info.
atkinnorth1983 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List