Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 9 Feb 17, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just managed to book us in at Tiffins for the 'first showing' on June 5th. Excited!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gp2017 View Post
Do you think you'll still see the characters at tusker house if you're doing the ROL package?
We've changed our breakfast reservation at Tusker House to the ROL package same day same time. Although on the ROL booking page it doesn't mention Tusker House being a character meal my MDE now shows it as "Donald's Dining Safari Breakfast - ROL 1st showing".
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post

going in july already have tucker booked for breaky 8th july was trying to change but looks like bookings for rivers of light dining package only go up to 30th june?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
We've changed our breakfast reservation at Tusker House to the ROL package same day same time. Although on the ROL booking page it doesn't mention Tusker House being a character meal my MDE now shows it as "Donald's Dining Safari Breakfast - ROL 1st showing".

I called Disney tonight to change my reservation over - they said it's exactly the same, but with the ROL seating - I wanted to make sure Donald was still going to be there!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just got a dining package at Tusker House for February 19th! Had to cancel my beloved Yak and Yeti reservation but worth it to see this without queuing in its first week of openeing. Excited!
Old 9 Feb 17, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
rachel1618
Dancing with Tink'

I cant get on! :angry: STITCH!

Cant believe I've just logged on and seen this. does anybody know if dining packages were available from early march or am I torturing myself for nothing?!
rachel1618 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Annoyingly, I had booked an 8am ADR on the quietest day of the week (according to touring plans) but it turns out that 24th may is the one day ROL won't be showing due to some expected media stuff for pandora opening. Meaning that I probably shouldn't head to AK on 24th may!
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Does this mean the end of Donald's safari breakfast? If it is then i am gutted. No wishes, no night time parade at MK, no parade at AK, and if Donald's breakfast goes i will be so sad. We always do this on our first morning. Hmmmm
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by moosha View Post
We have 11.20 lunch that same day with the RoL package so give us a wave if you see us .

I'm the same...want to see it properly for the first time with no video spoilers .
Will look out for you. Hoping we might get to eat breakfast foods then maybe a crossover to the lunch menu
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Booked Tusker House package for tea on the 30th May. This is our last full Disney day and already an AK day in my planner so I'm sticking with that. Means I'll be making a few changes to our visit earlier in the trip as I had Tusker House booked then for lunch. Think we'll just do QS that day instead and maybe a table service at Disney Springs later in the evening.

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List