Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 1 Apr 17, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Do you think this dress will be allowed in MK?

Hi All, I have another wedding dress question please. We are going to MK for dinner at CRT on the big day and I wanted to wear my dress. Now I know from another dibbers post this week that wedding dresses are not allowed in the park, however I am not wearing a typical wedding dress. Here is a photo of the dress, I have added some purple and made the dress shorter, can I get your opinions please on if you think this will be allowed? Thanks in advance

P.s if anyone is wondering, or for future brides wondering a similar thing I got in to Magic Kingdom fine in I was terrified about getting turned away but it was all good. Loved wearing my dress and getting pics in front of the castle

[/APP]

Edited at 07:08 PM.
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 17, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

I'm interested in this thread, we're getting married next May at the courthouse, and we want to go to HS after, but I want to get a dress I could get away with haha
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 17, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
I'm interested in this thread, we're getting married next May at the courthouse, and we want to go to HS after, but I want to get a dress I could get away with haha
Congratulations by the way
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Bump..does anyone think this will be okay? Don't worry I won't hold you liable if you so yes and I can't go in...hee hee hee
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
JellyEllieBean
Imagineer

I would have thought you would be OK... as long as you don't go in with your veil and bouquet. Congratulations xx
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Oh yes, that just looks like a pretty summer dress, in the context of Disney parks - I reckon you will be fine in that.

I have a white cotton maxi-dress that I jokingly call my wedding dress, as it has lacy bits and a tie-back that looks like ribbon, and I've worn in to Disney parks before with no problems.

As JellyEllieBean says, as long as you don't have your veil and bouquet you should be fine!

And congratulations, by the way!
Old 7 Apr 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Congratulations - and yes I think you will be ok with this dress - looks lovely!
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Get some of the Minnie wedding ears and you'll be fine.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by JellyEllieBean View Post
I would have thought you would be OK... as long as you don't go in with your veil and bouquet. Congratulations xx
Excellent, thank you very much

Edited at 09:48 AM.
Old 8 Apr 17, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Oh yes, that just looks like a pretty summer dress, in the context of Disney parks - I reckon you will be fine in that.

I have a white cotton maxi-dress that I jokingly call my wedding dress, as it has lacy bits and a tie-back that looks like ribbon, and I've worn in to Disney parks before with no problems.

As JellyEllieBean says, as long as you don't have your veil and bouquet you should be fine!

And congratulations, by the way!
Thank you it's good to hear you have worn a white dress in the parks with no problems, thank you