Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Oct 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LindsayCat
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

My brother lives in Shanghai and visited Disney with my parents last month. They said it wasn't overly busy and they didn't need fast passes. Gets very busy during public hols tho. They bought their tickets on the day. They only went for a day but said a second day would have been nice to see all the shows and have time for a sit down character meal. They visited the Disneyland hotel and said it looked wonderful.
LindsayCat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by LindsayCat View Post
My brother lives in Shanghai and visited Disney with my parents last month. They said it wasn't overly busy and they didn't need fast passes. Gets very busy during public hols tho. They bought their tickets on the day. They only went for a day but said a second day would have been nice to see all the shows and have time for a sit down character meal. They visited the Disneyland hotel and said it looked wonderful.
Thank you for the feedback, hopefully we will be going on a weekday towards the end of November so not in public holiday time.
Really hoping to do 2 days and going to make a note now to visit the Disneyland Hotel, excited to go!
Arizona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Please could you write a Highs/lows, I would love to read it.

Our son lives in Hangzhou, and we are visiting in September 2018, and I’m after a couple of days in Shanghai Disney.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by mrs rcch View Post

Our son lives in Hangzhou, and we are visiting in September 2018, and I’m after a couple of days in Shanghai Disney.

Hello

Yes will do that, really excited to see what Shanghai Disney is like!
Arizona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 04:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Heading Disney shanghai

I am thinking about the VIP tour, anyone else heading there near end of November 2017?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsIceCreamVan
I have Ears

Whoops, just realised I never posted my pre trip report!

Will get on with that now if anyone would like to read it. I'll add a link in a little while!

Thanks for all the replies and discussions. I'll happily answer any questions if anyone needs the answers to anything. I also bought a couple of park maps back with me if anyone needs one
MrsIceCreamVan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Yes please that would be lovely, looking forward to reading it.

If you still have a map available, please could I have one.?
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Hello we didn't end up going to Shanghai in the end on our recent trip, we were in Beijing to visit family and Shanghai/Disney was going to be a small side-trip for us but unfortunately the weather was terrible with constant rain/storms for those planned days in Shanghai so we decided not to go, hopefully another time because from what I've heard the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Shanghai is out of this world!
Old 20 Dec 17, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsIceCreamVan
I have Ears

Yes please that would be lovely, looking forward to reading it.

If you still have a map available, please could I have one.?
Thanks, will definitely get it posted within the next few days!

More than welcome to the park maps - can you PM me your address and I'll happily send to you. Might wait til after Christmas if that is okay so they don't get lost in the winderful chaos of the Christmas post!
MrsIceCreamVan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

I’ve sent you a PM, with all my details.