Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 12 Sep 17, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
lickerofthetoe
Imagineer

Have a look at stayhappyinloveweddingchapels.com

They do small intimate packages, very reasonable. Pat is just lovely. She will create whatever package you want.

DLP - 2003 Santa Fe
DLP - 2010 Hotel Cheyenne
Disney Art of Animation Resort - Sept 2012.
NYC - Feb 2014
Dibb villa @ Lindfields Sept 2014

** Wedding, Dreamy Corner 22.9.17 **
NYC Feb 2014 Mini Trip Report
Scouse meets Mouse Pre trippy Sept 2012 here ©
Scouse meets Mouse Trip Report Sept 2012 here (in the making) ©
lickerofthetoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post

We will be marrying in October with just us & the 2 kids. To keep costs down we are spending the Morning in the Magic Kingdom then driving about 40minutes North of Orlando to Eustis to the Chapel of Love in the evening for the ceremony then coming back to Narcoosee's for a meal & to watch the fireworks over the lake. I was desperate to get on the fireworks desert cruise for our evening celebrations but they pulled the dates as soon as I started booking things for the day... maybe they will start up again in time for our anniversary next year
Good luck with your planning & the big day x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 17, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I thought this place looked stunning.
They do big fancy weddings but also courthouse weddings at courthouse prices. It was on my shortlist until I fell in love with another venue three states away !

Edited at 12:05 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 17, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
lozzylou
slightly serious Dibber

We got married at Cypress Grove last October. Limo from Villa then after to the Bohemian Hotel in Celebration then Limo back to the villa. Was a wonderful day/night. Booked through Elegant Weddings of Orlando. British owner and absolutley fabulous day / night
lozzylou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 17, 03:12 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

We are getting married here in September next year after a couple of changes of mind !(venue changes that is )
I was a little uncertain as some of the reviews were a bit iffy but they all seemed to focus on the previous owner. The new owner gets great reviews for her previous Chapel in Detroit. I still wasn't sure so I called her and really liked her so we've booked !
We are planning on a morning ceremony and I'm toying with the idea of a boat trip nearby before driving back toOrlando.

Originally Posted by Fixxx View Post
We will be marrying in October with just us & the 2 kids. To keep costs down we are spending the Morning in the Magic Kingdom then driving about 40minutes North of Orlando to Eustis to the Chapel of Love in the evening for the ceremony then coming back to Narcoosee's for a meal & to watch the fireworks over the lake. I was desperate to get on the fireworks desert cruise for our evening celebrations but they pulled the dates as soon as I started booking things for the day... maybe they will start up again in time for our anniversary next year
Good luck with your planning & the big day x

Edited at 03:14 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 17, 03:34 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The Sandbar on Anna Maria Island do weddings, was only watching a bride & groom get photos on the beach this evening. DH & I were commenting on how beautiful the pictures with the sunset will be. Food there is lovely and they were in a separate section to the restaurant. Stunning location! This was the sunset earlier today.

3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 17, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

This is where I got married (15 years ago) it was very pretty and looking at the website it still is.

orlandocelebrationgardens...39257812500000
Old 19 Feb 18, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

We got married in the secret garden, lovely little secluded garden in the ministers home. They do packages so it can be as simple or more complex as you like. It was me, DH and DD (7) at the time and we just went for the elopement package. It worked out at $300 plus the wedding licence at about $97 or there abouts. We had the wedding at 11 am, so am having breakfast then getting ready, wedding, subway for lunch (HAHA) and then chilled out in the pool all afternoon. Evening meal in Maggianos in just dressed up clothes, wedding gear just for the wedding.

intimategardenweddings/
is their website. The minister and his wife live there, he conducts the ceremony and she is the photographer. My daughter was mesmerised watching lizards play in the grass while we exchanged vows. the $300 included 100 photos and you can add on a video if you like.

Id highly recommend them for a quick and easy elopement.
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Chapel of Love in Eustis. We got married there in 2010. Cost about $350 for package. Beautiful place, my sister also got married here last year.
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
KermitThefrog
Excited about Disney

We got married at Epcot with the Wishes package, but it's definitely worth looking at the packages the UK holiday companies do - we considered Paradise Cove when we where looking at cutting costs (looks such a lovely venue) and is a lot cheaper through them than going direct. I previously got married through Virgin weddings at Sand Key Beach near Clearwater, which was good value.
KermitThefrog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List