jordanski
Excited about Disney

email with tracking info today
Old 20 Feb 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Considering most other suppliers provide tickets within 48 hours it’s not the best service offered but the cheapest
I've read loads of posts about people ordering tickets from Orlando Attractions and getting them within 48 hours. However when I ordered mine from them I got them after 2 weeks so it does seem to vary.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sas
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Hi just thought i would update you all, our tickets have arrived this morning by special next day delivery. Hopefully the rest of you have or will be receiving them shortly 😀
Old 21 Feb 18, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gipsy 4
slightly serious Dibber

Gipsy 4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sas View Post
Hi just thought i would update you all, our tickets have arrived this morning by special next day delivery. Hopefully the rest of you have or will be receiving them shortly 😀
That’s great. Hopefully mine will arrive soon.
Gipsy 4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sas View Post
That's good to hear
Old 25 Feb 18, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gipsy 4
slightly serious Dibber

Gipsy 4's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Anyone else still waiting for their tickets? It’s been 22 days (15 working days) since I ordered and paid in full. I thought as some people got theirs last week that ours would be coming too but still says “fulfilling order”. There’s been no apology or email to warn about the delay. I know it says can take “up to 18 working days” but that is not what you would expect. I won’t be using Florida Escapes ever again.

Edited at 08:57 AM.
Gipsy 4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gipsy 4 View Post
Anyone else still waiting for their tickets? It’s been 22 days (15 working days) since I ordered and paid in full. I thought as some people got theirs last week that ours would be coming too but still says “fulfilling order”. There’s been no apology or email to warn about the delay. I know it says can take “up to 18 working days” but that is not what you would expect. I won’t be using Florida Escapes ever again.
As you've already pointed out, it says 18 working days and it's only been 15. Wait until the extra 3 have completed and, if still not got them, give the company a call. Don't know why they would send an email to apologise for the delay when they aren't delayed yet, though. When I bought mine off them a few years ago, I think it was around 21 working days when they came but I was buying MYW tickets which they had to wait for being shipped from USA. I wasn't worried at all as they still arrived in time for me to book fastpasses.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa

Edited at 12:14 PM.
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gipsy 4
slightly serious Dibber

Gipsy 4's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by nanu View Post
As you've already pointed out, it says 18 working days and it's only been 15. Wait until the extra 3 have completed and, if still not got them, give the company a call. Don't know why they would send an email to apologise for the delay when they aren't delayed yet, though. When I bought mine off them a few years ago, I think it was around 21 working days when they came but I was buying MYW tickets which they had to wait for being shipped from USA. I wasn't worried at all as they still arrived in time for me to book fastpasses.
I do realise it’s not quite 18 working days and that’s why I haven’t contacted them yet. However it’s not made clear they take that long to send them. Other companies eg Attraction Tickets Direct and Florida Tix state the tickets will be with you within 7 working days. I cannot understand why Florida Escapes is so much longer than everyone else. I paid on 3rd February and paid extra for special delivery. Just think other Dibbers should be aware when they are looking for who to purchase tickets from.
Old 25 Feb 18, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gipsy 4 View Post
I do realise it’s not quite 18 working days and that’s why I haven’t contacted them yet. However it’s not made clear they take that long to send them. Other companies eg Attraction Tickets Direct and Florida Tix state the tickets will be with you within 7 working days. I cannot understand why Florida Escapes is so much longer than everyone else. I paid on 3rd February and paid extra for special delivery. Just think other Dibbers should be aware when they are looking for who to purchase tickets from.
I honestly don't know why you haven't received them yet, try phoning them. I know they say "Tickets are shipped from our US office with target delivery of within 18 working days from booking excluding Bank Holidays (UK and US)" but then they're saying on their site for the sale they have on at the moment, "Very Limited Availability - Once They're Gone, They're Gone!". When you read this it gives the impression that they're already in stock, unless I am reading it wrong.

I am getting to the point where I feel bad for posting their deals, but hopefully they will sort it.

Edited at 04:46 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
If you on Facebook. Send them a message

facebook/FloridaEscapesUK/
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List