Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Nov 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Driving and passing test

I posted this though the years but thought I give some back ground and if it help anyone that about to take there test then all the better.

I failed my driving test 7 times over 2 years I was taking lesson for around 3 years but got there in the end but here a funny thing but not at the time the first few times I took a test I was so scared not driving but having someone next to me judging me when I was learning the driving instructor was fine but some one else really gave me the shivers and I froze so did silly things so failed on my 7 time I did ok but failed 😞 so I went for my 8 a month later I came out of the test centre and thought I did something Wong and said to myself oh well you might as well in joy the ride so relaxed and spoke to the examer just conversation a child ran out and I braked hard a woman grabbed the child I turned and said to the examer are you ok he said yes are you I said fine as we drove on he said I will not asked you to do a emagcy stop. I said ok when I did a turn in the road a car came so close that it nearly hit me but I managed to turn around back at the centre he asked me a few questions then said I passed then before getting out the car he said how did I feel about the child and the car I said with the child I nearly had to asked if I could go home and change he said with a smile you have to take me home first 😝 I stayed in the car my driving instructor came out and said that the driving instructor never had anything like that happen to him on a test and I did well in stopping and dealing with it he also said I was relaxed but not to relaxed to pay attention. That was 20 years a go 😝
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List