Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 8 May 11, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
001_ATLANTIS
Serious Dibber

Disney 1 day ticket with park hopper.

Was pondering whether to just buy a 1 day ticket with hopper feature so that I could do DHS and Epcot (Future World only) on the same day.

There are only so many rides at DHS that I want to do again and, based on last years trip, I reckon I could just about manage these by mid afternoon (if I arrived at rope drop). A quick spurt over to Epcot to do just the big three headliner rides (Mission Space, Soarin' and Test Track) would round things of nicely in time for dinner!

However, I suspect that there will be no Fastpasses left for distribution by mid-aftrenoon at Epcot and this has the poptential to scupper my cunning plan! I recall that fastpasses for Soarin' when got in the early morning sometimes gave a return time of after 6pm!

Does anyone know what sort of wait times you migh expect on these rides mid to late afternoon in early July, and, has anyone tried this?

Thanks
001_ATLANTIS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 11, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post

mmm. Ticket wise a 1 day with hopper is about 144 incl of tax from the gate, a 2 day base is @172. That is a difference of approx £17.00.

Personally I would pay the difference and have two fuller days, perhaps even ride some of them twice. It would be gutting to get to Epcot and then find no Fastpass tickets left. But then the future world rides do stay open until 9pm by which time the majority of people are heading over for illuminations, so you may get lucky. But is it worth the risk.

In early July - esp if near to the 4th it will be busy - in later July when the schools break up - again it will be busier.

Have beans on toast for a week or so and save the £17.00 to buy a 2 day base would be my advice.

Whatever you decide - have a great trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 11, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread