Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 20 May 12, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

have i got enough tickets?

Hi everyone,

We are going in just over a month's time, myself, hubby, 10yo daughter abd 6yo son. first time for us all! At the moment, i have organised for 14day 5 park Disney ticket and 14 day 3 park US ticket as i assume we will go back to these parks again and again given the kids' ages! Are they enough do you think? we going for 14 days. I looked at DC but it is soooo expensive and i thought if we dont dp it this time then we will just have to go back again ;-) Also wondered about Ksc, will the kids enjoy it? Can you still get cheap tickets over there if we decide to do a spontaneous trip somewhere one day?

Planning on a visit to celebration too on a chill out day and a few trips to the mall with the CC

Any givenadvice would be much appreciated
xxxClare
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ojoboots
Imagineer

I think you have more than enough to keep you occupied for 2 weeks. Sometimes people going for the first time try to do everything and end up frazzled with grumpy kids. You will have a fantastic time at Disney and Universal so I wouldn't bother with anything else

Villa - Magic Landings 2006
Villa - Highgrove 2007
Villa - Formosa Gardens 2008
Villa - LWP/Windwood Bay 2009
Villa - Calabay Parc 2010
Villa - Highgate Park 2011
Villa - Vista Park 2012
Villa - Ridgewood Lakes 2013

ojoboots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post

I think you have plenty of tickets, the first time we went we just did Disney knowing that we would go back again,it wil bbe our 10 visit next year.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
More than enough. We can quite happily spend 14 days with just a Disney ticket. There is loads to do.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Honestly, I would say that is plenty to keep you going, especially for a first visit. I'm assuming its the Ultmate ticket that you have for Disney? That's actually 6 parks (2 water parks) and also Disney Quest at Downtown Disney.

Our first time we had the Ultmates, plus Universal and Seaworld. Last year we only had Ultimates and Universal and yet were there for 3 weeks and still had plenty to do

Celebration is lovely for a wander around and a change of pace (take spare clothes as there are fountains and it seems compulsory that kids must play in them ).

We haven't been to KSC but I am reading a trip report at the moment and the family thoroughly enjoyed their day there. It depends what you like, I think my boys would be bored so might save that until they are older and show an interest. Again, we haven't yet been to DC, but might do in the future, however in the same trip report the family loved it. That trip report index is here

Hope this helps
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post

i would have thought that you have more than enough. On our first visit we only did Disney and that was more than enough as we wanted to do everything but not be too tired that when we got home we needed a holiday to get over the holiday!

Now we have tickets for everything but there are things that we dont do as we dont like them well I holiday with 3 males DH DS20 DS17 so some things they just roll their eyes at and WON'T do eg small world, peter pan winnie the pooh!
Old 20 May 12, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

As for cheap tickets over here, get them in the uk as cheap ones only come with a tour, there are loads of other things to do apart from Disney and universal, u could drive to Clearwater beach for the day (beautiful white sand) or go to dinosaur world, old town is fun on a fri or sat night they have the old cars, there's a fun fair there and shops, there is so much to do, there a sign down the road for helicopter rides $20 each we will be looking into that before we leave! Have fun :0)
Old 20 May 12, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

thanks try much everyone, you have put my mind at rest. US is a must because of HP and my wee boy thinks that spiderman is the ACTUAL. spiderman, bless him! I am Disney mad, think i am going to be in tears for the whole trip, i literally cannot wait!
xxx
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post

My little girl was in tears when she saw Minnie she was so overwhelmed and couldn't believe when scooby doo cuddled her! She gave him a flower and he put it on the mystery machine windshield
Old 20 May 12, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread