Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Feb 18, 04:14 AM  
Link to this Post
holidayrep
slightly serious Dibber

holidayrep's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile New things to do at Disney after lots of visits

I know for many this is a bit like complaining that my diamond shoes are too tight but anyway...

I’m lucky enough to have visited WDW many times over the past 15 years including a year when I lived in Kissimmee and had an AP.

My parents also go out there for about 10 weeks a year and have AP.

So this time what should I do to make it different?

I have a few ideas. I’m going to write a list of all the rides I’ve never done and also want to head into Magic Kingdom at opening but then just to find a nice bench and watch the world go by as others race around me.

I have been to a couple of hotels before, how easy is it to just tell them you want to go and have a look around as there are a few Disney hotels I would like to see.

What else do people do who are fortunate to visit a lot? My brother goes a lot but he still goes at 100 miles an hour and does all the rides. I would probably too but I’ve had some ill health so just want to slow it all down a little.
Old 16 Feb 18, 04:30 AM  
Link to this Post
jimboy2
Apprentice Imagineer

You can go to any resort you want to have a look around. What about a tour? Keys to the kingdom would be good of you have done a lot of MK before.

DLP June 2017 Kyrad
Orlando February 2018 Celebration
jimboy2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Their is a scavenger hunt around Epcot that is fun.

disneyworld.disney.go/en...ase-adventure/
Also, treasures if the seven seas offer 5 interactive treasure hunt quests that are really fun.

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...huntingguests/

Tons of other stuff, I will come back later and post. But as others have mentioned the various tours are good if your budget will allow. They used to do a Segway tour around the outskirts of Animal Kingdom that took you to the now closed River country, not sure if it still runs.
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 18, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

We like to watch the flag retreat ceremony in the Magic Kingdom.
Old 16 Feb 18, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
mysteryjimbo
Imagineer

Tri-Circle D ranch
Sea Raycers
Backstage tours
Agent P in Epcot world showcase
Divequest or snorkeling equivalent
Aerophile in Disney Springs
Old 16 Feb 18, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jimboy2
Apprentice Imagineer

Buy the hidden Mickey book and go find them all. That should keep you busy for a while lol

DLP June 2017 Kyrad
Orlando February 2018 Celebration
jimboy2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 18, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

For resorts, if you want to park there just for a wander they may not allow it depending how full the lots are. You could do what Tim Tracker does though and park at DS then hop on a resort bus. He starts every resort tour vlog at the DS bus stop.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by jimboy2 View Post
Buy the hidden Mickey book and go find them all. That should keep you busy for a while lol
The app is even better as there is a location tag on there that knows the ones near you - and you can keep track of the ones you've spotted. This is one of my favourite things to do!
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Last year we did a couple of the shows we’ve never done and enjoyed them so I think a list of rides/attractions you’ve never done is a good idea.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Liz
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
The app is even better as there is a location tag on there that knows the ones near you - and you can keep track of the ones you've spotted. This is one of my favourite things to do!
Just had a look for the app. £7.99? Is it worth it?