Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 6 Apr 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_chief
Helping Minnie

Aviana villa

I was wondering if any of you have any recent experience (well as recent as we can get with Covid) of staying at Aviana resort?
We have previously stayed at Watersong so are aware that it is further out than some people like but that doesn't bother us.
what I'm concerned about is the potential for building work around the villa.On google maps it shows a vast area of land that looks like it should have villas on, but I can't work out if they are built or not, just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this TIA
miss_chief is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
andyhaz
Excited about Disney

not recent but we stayed in a lovely villa in 2013 but found it a bit too far out for our liking but that's just personal preference on our part. championsgate is where we usually stay but we fancied a change but we decided to go back to championsgate 4 years later
andyhaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We stayed on Aviana in 2017. We found it too far out and I didn't like the area. Even though it is classed as Champions Gate it's not Champions Gate as we know it.
As for the estate itself there was a lot of what looked like waste ground. I didn't feel particularly safe there. We were in a 5 bed and pool was a lot smaller than I thought from the photos. We definitely would not got back.
Old 9 Apr 21, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

We stayed at Aviana around 2011/2012, for us it was too far out, we have always stayed a lot closer since. The worst thing was we had 2 snakes in our villa, big black things, one was in the toilet, and on the last night we found one under the sofa.

Our son had been playing with his cars on the floor next to the sofa, I only looked under there incase he had rolled a car under. Needless to say, we will never stay there again.