Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Dec 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Dibbing with Tink

We have Italy (Rome and Sorrento) booked for the end of July, hoping this will go ahead.

Eldest is in Year 13 so won’t be able to do much before July
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Nothing here! Not a sausage!

We hope that the pony competitions start up again so that will take our weekends!

Holiday wise- we will see nearer the time. DS 19 has an internship in Cambridge for 3m over the summer so we may come to England if we can otherwise we won’t see him from mid January to December. If I can I be will also try to get to see him in Hong Kong but that isn’t a given at all.

Very much wait and see!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

All 4 of our US trips in 2020 were cancelled; however, we went away for 3 weeks in September around the UK; had a lovely time.
We want to have stuff to look forward to so have the following booked:
California for 10 days at Easter; reward flight booked so can be cancelled by us but suspect it will be cancelled by BA anyway as doubt the restrictions on US travel will have lifted by then. No car hire or hotels booked as yet.
Florida for 2 weeks at the end of May; deposit only paid on a BA flydrive; deposit only paid on condo rental.
Florida for 3 weeks in September/October; reward flight booked with BA; deposit only paid on condo rental.
Will be looking at the BA sale in around 10 days to check prices for booking our Christmas 2021 flights.
Will all of these happen? Probably not but we’ll wait & see.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Currently (with everything crossed) got DLP booked for end of March, booked when we were told it would all be under control by April 😄

July- week at Hafan y Mor

Hopefully short breaks to my caravan throughout the year from March.
DiszeeBelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Los Angeles in February and Hong Kong in May. I’m going to cancel both once the end of December flights are available with BA and move the deposits over.

We have a few weekend breaks booked and some trips to the theatre; ALW Cinderella, Heathers, Jamie and Some Mother’s Do Ave Em. Hopefully we’ll go somewhere for a week or two in August, a week in the UK in October and a week in Florida over New Year.

I like to have something to look forward to and I’ve had to make notes of the hotel and theatre/event dates in my diary as a few have been rescheduled from this year and I’m starting to loose track!
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
We dare not plan anything, we had to book our US flights and road trip for August as we are staying in Yellowstone (rooms sell out immediately), so when we had to cancel this year, we were given priority booking for 2021. If it has to be unpicked again, we can do it, so went ahead and made this one arrangement only.
We had 4 holidays booked for 2020 which all had to be cancelled, so not planning anything else.
We are both retired now and can go at the drop of a hat, so as soon as we can get to Australia to see grandson, we’ll be off.
Also, we both turn 60 in 2020 (February and April), very unlikely to be able to do what we had thought for these birthdays, so as we were born in 1961, we have decided that birthday 61 (in 2022) will time to celebrate

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Celine Dion concert in April.. moved from September this year.
18 NTS Orlando mid October... booked a package with BA so only paid a deposit.
That's it so far.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
sunjue100
VIP Dibber

sunjue100's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Rhine/Moselle Viking river cruise deferred from July this year to June 2021. Fingers crossed we get to go on it this time .
Old 29 Dec 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
Apprentice Imagineer

Efteling, beekse bergen and Eurocamp for august.

Tentatively looking at Disney for December depending on vaccines etc..

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I’ve hotels booked for North Carolina in May , free cancellation and payable on arrival

I want to go to Atlanta in March but that’s staying at a friends so don’t need to book

I’ve hotels booked for other places later in the year in USA again all payable on arrival

I never book flights till a month or so before we go ..

A few weekends are booked here , I’m sure the March one will be cancelled though .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List