Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 31 May 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
cantwait2011
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Yes mine are booked as separate delights as well! Had to wait ages for the return leg to become available...

It's all such a mess. They probably won't fly, but there is a small chance they might.
So do I cancel the Disney portion (as it's now without DDP!) Or not? !
cantwait2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
clarkyswc
Gone all Goofy

Im due to fly with them 18th August. Im assuming this will be cancelled, but probably not officially until a few days beforehand. Its frustrating because I want to cancel/make new arrangements for villa/hotel, park tickets etc. I can understand they dont want 6 months worth of refund requests coming in at once, but it doesnt help those of us who like to get things sorted well in advance!
clarkyswc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Up until a few days ago you could still book onto the August flights to Orlando but these are now not available to book. Looks highly likely they will be cancelled to me.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by clarkyswc View Post
Im due to fly with them 18th August. Im assuming this will be cancelled, but probably not officially until a few days beforehand. Its frustrating because I want to cancel/make new arrangements for villa/hotel, park tickets etc. I can understand they dont want 6 months worth of refund requests coming in at once, but it doesnt help those of us who like to get things sorted well in advance!
This is my frustration! Their communication to customers with bookings is not great
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by firsttimemouse View Post
Up until a few days ago you could still book onto the August flights to Orlando but these are now not available to book. Looks highly likely they will be cancelled to me.
Ah yes, my outbound is now not available, but my separate return booking from Tampa still is.

Please don't tell me I'll be stuck with a return but no outbound...
Old 1 Jun 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I’ve just looked and both of our flights for August seem to have been taken off sale. We booked the outbound and return separately. This is to MCO from Gatwick
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
muppster
Excited about Disney

Norwegian have announced that they will resume long-haul routes from Gatwick in January 2021.
Orlando starts 3 times a week from 11/01/21 and increases to 6 weekly from Late February.
Resumption also to LAX, BOS, MIA, JFK, SFO and TPA around the same dates.

Source: Routesonline.com routesonline/news/38...ul-resumption/
muppster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

I cant understand why people keep saying their flights hav'nt been canceled yet even though they want to cancel the holidays but cant yet and have to it to be "officially" canceled at the last minute . My daughter said her friend said they are going in August and the flights are still going and she said it wont be a problem as they are staying in a villa.Has everyone forgotten that all out ESTAs have been suspended by Trump and officially wont be able to go , or have I missed something.
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 05:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Cabbie
Imagineer

Cabbie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Norwegian submitted the following to LGW yesterday, whether or not it actually happens is anyones guess.

Week commencing 9th December;

Miami – 1 daily
Orlando – 6 weekly
Tampa – 3 weekly

Also various other daily/weekly flights to other US destinations.

-Steve
Florida-07,08,09,10,11,12,14,16,17,19,21,23 California-06,10,11,15,23,24 Vegas 12,13,15,22 New York- 05,08,12,17,23 Washington DC-09 Boston-07,10 Hong Kong-05,16 Tokyo-05 Dubai-09,14 Jamaica-12 Abu Dhabi-18 Shanghai-18 Toronto-19 Singapore-22
Cabbie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
muppster
Excited about Disney

Norweigan restart pushed back to 28th March 2021 for Orlando, Boston, LA and San Francisco, 29th March for Denver and Miami
muppster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List