Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 15 Sep 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Rose89
Helping Minnie

Caribbean Beach Resort - Which Village?

Does anyone have any recommendations for which village to request for Caribbean Beach Resort?

I've been reading some posts saying the bus route to Magic Kingdom can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes depending which bus stop you get on at, but I can't find anything that makes sense of which way the buses go?

Where is the Skyliner going? Do I want to be nearer there or nearer the lobby?

We're a party of adults only so don't have any interest in the pools and I don't mind operational noise of the Skyliner but don't really want the noise of people constantly talking as they walk by?

Sorry I know it's down to preference just looking for anyone else's past experiences and thoughts?

Thanks!
2024 All Star Music Resort/2023 Tokyo Disneyland, DisneySea & Universal Osaka/2022 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2022 Pop Century/2021 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2019 Caribbean Beach & Endless Summer Surfside/2018 Disneyland California & Universal Hollywood/2017 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/2016 Rosen Inn International/2014 Disneyland Paris/2012 Pop Century/2010 Econolodge Inn & Suites/1999 Kissimmee/1997 Quality Inn I- Drive
Rose89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

We stayed in Jamaica and it was perfect. We had one stop after us when going into the parks and coming back we usually got off at Old port Royale and picked up a drink and walked back. It was a 5 minute walk to our room.
They tested the skyline and never heard it once even thought it was pretty much constantly moving. Also Jamaica would be a short walk to a skyline stop but not sure which park it was for
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

I was amazed at how little sound was coming from the skyliner, it was almost silent.

I know everyone's not the same but I wouldn't worry what village you get assigned. We walked around the whole resort and it really isn't "that" big. Especially compared to the amount of walking most do around the parks.

Edited at 07:00 PM.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Rose89
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Thanks guys! I’d seen TheTimTracker walk around it before most of the construction was completed and it seemed massive but now I can’t work out where everything is in relation to his video so I was a bit lost. Glad to hear it’s actually fairly walkable! Hopefully the skyliner takes away a lot of the bus crowds for days we need it anyway
2024 All Star Music Resort/2023 Tokyo Disneyland, DisneySea & Universal Osaka/2022 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2022 Pop Century/2021 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2019 Caribbean Beach & Endless Summer Surfside/2018 Disneyland California & Universal Hollywood/2017 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/2016 Rosen Inn International/2014 Disneyland Paris/2012 Pop Century/2010 Econolodge Inn & Suites/1999 Kissimmee/1997 Quality Inn I- Drive
Rose89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

If you’re in a standard room you’ll be either in Jamaica or Aruba. Both are about the same distance to the food court and main pool.

We were in Aruba but it was quicker to get to Jamaica bus stop, I think it had one more stop before the parks but it never took 45 mins. Returning from the parks was a drag though it seemed to take forever to get to the first bus stop. That would be the same for whichever village you’re in.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Whats the first bus stop. Can you put them in the order for going and is it then just in reverse coming back. (It used to be different obviously when it went round in a circle but its a horse shoe shape now?!?!?!

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

We stayed Barbados and loved it ...we walked to the main bus stop as it was only slightly longer but was a better stop to get on at.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Where does the bus start and finish, thats what i'm after... thanks

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

First post in this thread tells you all of the info you need

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1072470

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List