Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Apr 07, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post

the loop

Was looking on another sight and found an article about a shopping centre in Kissimmee called the loop. I have never heard of this one and it wasn't there in 2005. I saw photos of it and it had shops like Claire's accesories in it. Has anyone else heard of this shopping centre? if so, where in Kissimmee is it? When we were there in 2005, we stayed in Indian Creek which is at Farmosa gardens, is it close to that?

Any info will be appreciated Thanks

Lynn
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 07, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Yes, we have driven past it on the way to Walmart ,but we haven't stopped. If you take the Osceola Parkway out of Disney then you will pass it.

See the Empty Lot near the 'D', it's there

Edited at 10:15 PM.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 07, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Bev, are you following me? You answered my other question on car park prices. Thanks very much for all that help. As I said before we went in 2005, but it was for a fgamily wedding, and did everything that the people who had been before advised us to do, and didn't really have enough time to do our own thing, so this time we are going to try to. As I said on my other post, our friends are going a few weeks before us and she keeps asking me about things and I wish I had all the answers for her, so at least now I can answer some of them.
Lynn
Old 10 Apr 07, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I am just sitting here wishing my countdown said 85 day and not 185 and so answering a few questions puts me in the holiday mood.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 07, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi

we returned from florida on sat and im missing it soooo much. trying to get my fix on the dibb once again!

We went to the loop. There arent a large amount of shops here but it does look like they are preparing the land to build more so is one too watch. It does look like somewhere that the locals use more than the tourists. We found out about it because there is an art and craft shop called Michaels which is a bit like hobbycraft but a lot cheaper.
I spent ages in the craft shop and my dh kept my 4 & half yr old twins happy in the ben and jerrys ice cream shop.

compared to some of the other shopping centres at the moment it is worth going to if there is a shop listed that you cant find elsewhere if that makes sense. Hope that makes sense.

Enjoy
Claire
Old 11 Apr 07, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi Lynn,

The Loop is not like Premium Outlet, not many shops, we only went there to buy tennis kit for my DS.
Old 11 Apr 07, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post

The Loop is ok, it has Ross, Bed Bath and Beyond, Michaels, Sports Authority, Pier 1, Khols and several smaller shops and a selection of restaurants. It also has a cinema and there is a second phase being built at the moment called Loop West.
attheloop/kissimmee/directory.htm
As mentioned above, it's not one of the outlet malls, just regular stores.
Old 11 Apr 07, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread