Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Jul 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile My 2019 Disney tickets bought from Orlando attractions have already expired.

I bought Disney two day 2019 tickets from Orlando attractions back in Oct. I have tried to link them to MDE today and couldn’t. Called Disney to see what the problem was but they said they expired in March. Has anybody had any experience of such a thing? I’m going to call them tomorrow but I’m slightly panicking
Ronniesmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ronniesmom View Post
I bought Disney two day 2019 tickets from Orlando attractions back in Oct. I have tried to link them to MDE today and couldn’t. Called Disney to see what the problem was but they said they expired in March. Has anybody had any experience of such a thing? I’m going to call them tomorrow but I’m slightly panicking
are you sure you didn't buy special priced "use by date" ticket ?

such tickets are sold at a lower price, as they're special offers, but they need to be activated by a certain date. March sure rings a bell regarding expiration of discounted offers.

double check what you have purchased.

Edited at 06:54 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Nope. Bought 2019 2 day base package. No expiry dates etc...
Ronniesmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

I'll rephrase my question

did you check the T&Cs and your ticket order or are you so dead sure that you don't want to do it ?

the thing is, disney 2 days tickets may need to be used by a date

the current 2 days tickets offer on Orlando Attraction Tickets must be used on or before the 28/08/19

so chances are the one you bought back in october had to be used by March 31st 2019

here is a link to the current 2 days passes that need to be activted on or before august.
orlandoattractiontickets...d-2-Day-Ticket

so if you didn't check your order, please do so.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The link goes to orlando attractions tickets not Orlando attractions. As far as I can see we bought 2019 tickets. Supplied our date for travel. No other details are available.
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
I'll rephrase my question

did you check the T&Cs and your ticket order or are you so dead sure that you don't want to do it ?

the thing is, disney 2 days tickets may need to be used by a date

the current 2 days tickets offer on Orlando Attraction Tickets must be used on or before the 28/08/19

so chances are the one you bought back in october had to be used by March 31st 2019

here is a link to the current 2 days passes that need to be activted on or before august.
orlandoattractiontickets...d-2-Day-Ticket

so if you didn't check your order, please do so.
I think the OP might be referring to a 2 Day Base ticket from orlandoattractions.com.

orlandoattractions/t...y-base-tickets
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I think the OP might be referring to a 2 Day Base ticket from orlandoattractions.com.

orlandoattractions/t...y-base-tickets
Those are the ones. Spoke to Disney and they said they expired in mid March.
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Their customer service is normally excellent so I'd either fire off an email tonight or give them a ring first thing in the morning to work out what's going on.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ronniesmom View Post
Those are the ones. Spoke to Disney and they said they expired in mid March.
I would phone orlandoattractions.com in the morning to see what has happened. Their customer service is fantastic and they will do what they can to sort it.
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks all. We have used them a lot previously without complaint. I’m just stressing about it and wondered if anybody else by chance, had come across similar. Definitely going to be on the phone at 9 am.