Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 5 Jul 17, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
rachael1991
Helping Minnie

rachael1991's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Going to try and convince the OH to have a treat day without him knowing it's for our next trip (it's a surprise!)
WDW Honeymoon... 2021?
rachael1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
My DD got some Stitch shorts, Beauty & The Beast jumper, Mrs Potts T shirt and the new Mickey Mouse back pack from the Cambridge store at the weekend.

The store had a good selection of t-shirts/pyjamas etc..
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Cambridge us so hit and miss. I got the chip pj's the other day there. From Peterborough I got the sweatshirt. It's normally a better range in Peterborough.
Going to Bedford today which is normally the hardest one to get anything
With DD being in wdw, I'm actually putting things away for Xmas (eek)
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

they had the chip mugs in today so dd was really happy as shes wanted one for ages and our store has never had any in stock since they started selling them

they also had beauty & the beast/minnie purse/makeup bags like the tink one above
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 17, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Spotted new chip t-shirts in the ladies section yesterday. Get them before their gone, I would add a picture but I don't know how
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 17, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

I am hoping we have got all our Primark summer bits for our holiday now as my daughter said they are already starting to get their winter stuff in😒. Hopefully get some summer bargains in their sales. Looking forward to seeing their Disney winter selection😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 17, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Daughter has just let me know that they have the Mrs Potts money box in and would I like one. What a silly question😁😁😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 17, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
Daughter has just let me know that they have the Mrs Potts money box in and would I like one. What a silly question😁😁😁.
Hi - How many would your daughter be allowed to buy at her work? Just have done our nursery as Beauty and the Beast for our unborn daughter and the moneybox would finish it off but know my local Primarks are too small to get any stock. xx
Old 10 Jul 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

I will have to ask her how many they are allowed to buy. She has just brought it home. It's lovely. I would post a picture but my daughter is the expert 😁. If she can would you like her to pick you one up? They are £8. I am waiting for the Mrs Potts teapot and Cogsworth clock to come into store a little later this year.
Old 10 Jul 17, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by rachael1991 View Post
I follow disneyfind on Instagram, she's based up Newcastle (which is my nearest primark) she posted there was a new Pocahontas nightshirt! So rare to find Poca on anything so I'm heading up later today, will probably buy a bigger size and wear as a dress for next trip 😀
Thanks for that tip - I'm Newcastle too so now following her to keep an eye out for any gems!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List