Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 11 Jul 17, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I would've thought branded stuff goes the quickest, then usually the summer stuff cos it's coming up to peak holiday time like shorts and tshirts or kids clothing often the character stuff goes quickly ... I do multiple orders too and have it sent to store for free.
Damn it- everything I want/need!
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Damn it- everything I want/need!
Me too. I always have a store visit as well as can usually get more of what I want, jeans the exception. Refuse to queue at silly o clock though. I have found that every Hour or so they bring more stock out.
Gosh it gets as stressful as Disney planning
silverfox46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Well I've got my list ready for 5pm. I notice that the days of "at least 50% off" are gone though.
Old 12 Jul 17, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by skalexander View Post
Well I've got my list ready for 5pm. I notice that the days of "at least 50% off" are gone though.
Ive noticed that this time too, some things are a better than half price and others are a few quid off. Got my list too... hope we arnt after the same things
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Anyone else having an absolute nightmare? 3 times now at checkin and it keeps logging me out! 2 orders have been sent to Doncaster and one to Carlisle! I live in Northumberland! :angry:

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mine was supposed to go to Meadowhall in Sheffield and then switched to Stoke on Trent , then crashed and had to reorder two items went from instock to four to seven weeks rest instock and I've changed it to home delivery
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
Anyone else having an absolute nightmare? 3 times now at checkin and it keeps logging me out! 2 orders have been sent to Doncaster and one to Carlisle! I live in Northumberland! :angry:
Glad it isn't just me... I stupidly picked "collect from store" and didn't bother to check it was the right one - and my order is off to Northern Ireland. I'm waiting for a call back, but it seems they're rather busy

Got everything I wanted bar some wallpaper though (and I was pushing my luck thinking I'd get 18 rolls of it anyway).
Old 12 Jul 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Mine was supposed to go to Meadowhall in Sheffield and then switched to Stoke on Trent , then crashed and had to reorder two items went from instock to four to seven weeks rest instock and I've changed it to home delivery
I've had to change some to home delivery just to get the order through. I'll ring up later to get this waived or changed later. Missed out on a few bits because of it but hey ho!

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
I've had to change some to home delivery just to get the order through. I'll ring up later to get this waived or changed later. Missed out on a few bits because of it but hey ho!
I missed out on a couple of things too but there were some Disney tshirts for youngest I could still get and the coat I wanted and trainers which were main things, I'll be emailing to waive delivery too they are usually pretty good
Old 12 Jul 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My daughters both have Next accounts, and experienced similar. The system wouldn't let them pick a store so they selected home delivery. At that point it logged them out and emptied their baskets. Twitter has a lot of complaints that other people are getting other peoples names or accounts up so be careful. That is a breach of security, their IT systems sounds as if it has failed.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List