Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jul 06, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post

i have 2 13 wk old kittens, brother and sisiter, one black boy called Mac, and his tiny sister, Mimi, who has white socks, and bib, both have amber eyes, and are slightly long haired , they are cute monsters whose fave activities are... eating digestives, tipping out cat litter, and nuzzling your ears ! love em to bits, my friends cat had them and i saw them being born , love at first sight xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Some great cat photos - here are our two Simba and Stitch who are rescue cats, we got them at 6 months old as they were "difficult" and the shelter didn't want to home them just anywhere. They are two lovely cats

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tiggersallmine
Imagineer

I have five cats,

Mo is the oldest and she is 5 she is all white and a bit of a loner but is wonderful with the children. She is all white. She came from Cats Protection when she was two and a half, she had been housed with 37 other cats and all were poorly, she nearly died giving birth as she had cat flu at the time.

Teddy who is 4 and a half he is the 'idiot boy' totally stupid and loves spending all day watching the pond waiting for the frogs to 'come out and play'. He came to us aged four months from the RSPCA. He was a stray. He is all white.

Next is Millie, she is three and she is blind, she is the daughter of Mo, and is blind due to complications from the cat flu Mo had when giving birth. She is my little princess, she is very independant, and loves going out in the garden with the others (only supervised by us though, not on her own). She is all white too. She came to us aged 8 weeks with only one eye, but unfortunately the second eye collapsed a couple of weeks later.

Then we have Coco and Cola, sisters, who are black and white. Cola only has one eye due to scratching herself to hard. They are nearly 3 years old as far as we know, they have only been with us since March, they are from the Cats Protection, and had been with them since they were kittens. No-one wanted them as they were so timid. Coco has become very friendly and settled well. Cola is happy enough to be in the room with you, but will not let you touch her, which is fair enough.

Then I have had a multitude of foster cats, and my next one is due this week. A lovely tabby who is a stray and we (Cats Protection) are hoping to catch him in the week as he is looking quite poorly and really needs a trip to the vets.
Tiggersallmine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post

We have 2 indoor cats (well really they officially belong to my DDs - who do all the stroking but none of the poop scooping!)

Blossom is eldest (8) DD's cat, we got her for DD 2 years ago to cheer DD up as we were going through a rough time with MIL very ill. Blossom is now 2 and is a blue and cream spotted British Shorthair. Very pretty to look at but not too keen on affection. She will sit near to you but never on your lap. Unfortunately she was far friendlier than this as a kitten but last Spring she was attacked by next door's dog and since then has always been a bit nervy.

Charlie is youngest (4) DD's cat who we got for her last Summer when she gave up nappies and dummies! Charlie was 1 last month and is a blue pointed ragdoll (DH wanted the cats to match LOL!). He is a complete dafto of a cat, very shaggy fur always looks like he has been pulled through a hedge backwards. Affection is his middle name and he loves sleeping in DD's doll pram and being pushed round the house. His absolutely favourite (and totally disgusting) habit is to drink and paddle from the toilets - gross!
Old 16 Jul 06, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
tigger&eeyore
Imagineer

tigger&eeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
we have 3,

slinky - 4 years old black and white definately the boss can be very moody

sooty - 2 years old all black very loving but very wary of strangers

splodge - 4 months tricoloured long haired absolute darling, complete fuss pot follows me around everywhere
Old 16 Jul 06, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
bowcutt
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi We have two cats. Bob is 13 grey and very much "in charge". Bob went missing for 5 months about 3 years ago. We looked everywhere. Having given up hope and not being able to have an empty house we adopted Jess black and white who is now 6 and very timid. Bob then came home! Sadly they dont see eye to eye and the odd spat ensues! But we love them both to bits

Can't figure out how to post their photos though - sorry
bowcutt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

I have two siamese, brothers, almost a year old now. Both blue points, the bigger one ( boo ) is affectionate, insists my shoulder is the only place worth sitting - makes using the computer keyboard a bit awkward ! Gremlin , the little one is very nervous, he will sit on me, but runs from anyone else - well it's more like a streak of lightning as he hurtles past you looking for a safe hidey hole ! Neither of them will let the boys touch them, which is a pity, as the boys were really looking forward to having playmates, after the death of my last two siamese last year ( they were 15yrs old & well past playing by the time the boys came along )
I'll try & transfer photos from my other post, as I haven't any recent ones !
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post

These are the 3 Birmans, from top, Bubbles (1), Beau (1) and Barley (8) (deaf)

They are all Birmans. A Blue Tortie, A Blue point and a seal point.

This is Bracken (11) a Persian Burmese Cross

And Finally Bramble a Black moggy (11)
Old 16 Jul 06, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
NurseHelen
VIP Dibber

I have a 4 year old black and white HUGE boy. His name is Riley...and he lives the life of!

Then I was to have a girl cat from a litter, but they were getting rid of the mother as well. So I thought I would take the mother and the daughter. We called them Mitzie and Milly. Well I took them both in last June When I went to get the mum spayed... or I would end up like 'cat woman' as I would be unable to part with any litter... she was only pregnant again so sadly I had to have her 'sorted'

So weeks later getting the girl kitten sorted with her injections... on the 2nd visit...yes 2nd! I was chatting to the vet about getting her spayed. He looked at me and said 'that will not need to be done' yes I said... I don't want to be an owner of 10+ cats. He then said 'No there is testes here... this is a boy kitten OMG! So I went to the vets with Milly and came out with... MICKEY.

Both Mitzie and Mickey are black cats and very beautiful
Old 16 Jul 06, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi, I have 2 cats, Charley age 15 months is black and white and really fluffy then there's Ruby age 12 months who's black all over . They're both mad and quite worse than my kids they've picked my wallpaper off and i've had to put new net curtains up as they keep climbing up them
Charley and my DD Holly.
Ruby and DS Nick
Both cats with my eldest DS Lee (couldn't leave him out)

Edited at 02:05 PM.
Closed Thread