Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Aug 06, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post

We have three cats - we went to get A new kitten to soften the blow of losing Darcy to cancer and came back with three (well - if we took one then he would miss the other two - if we took two then the third would miss them and be lonely - get the picture?! )
They are brothers and sister
Tigger is the female and is boss! She is completely tortishell and is the most beautiful caramel colour underneath that I have ever seen - and she knows it! She keeps very close to home (nearer the fridge the better - she is very crafty and taking things out of there! ). She thinks she is a dog and loves having her back scratched along side the dog! She also nearly always lies completely on her back ready to have her tum rubbed - very much a little tart!
Scamps is Tortishell with a white nose and paws. He is my gentleman. He is a loner and loves being with us without his brother and sister! He is a wanderer.
Rascal is also tortishell but with a white collar and tummy. He is scatty as they come and is really phyco but we love him to bits
Last week Rascal went missing and we have put posters everywhere and looked everywhere but still after a week there is no sign of him at all - we miss him sooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Give all your puddy tats special hugs today!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 06, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post

hi, we have 3 cats (sorry i dont know how to upload pictures)

we have pepsi - the mum and her 2 kittens who are now nearly 1 called fudge and smudge.
Old 2 Aug 06, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post

I have 6 cats, well five and a half!
My eldest girl Sasha Jade is a professional beggar who likes to adopt old ladies that will feed her ham and chicken, so she doesn't come home very often.
My other cats are:
Rupert Jack who is 11 years old and pure white, his sister Roxanne Lucy, was hit by a car and killed 10 years ago.
Sasha Jade is 8 years old and is black and white.
Rio Oso (Oso is Spanish for bear and she looked like a bear cub when she was a kitten) is 4 years old.She is all black with the softest fur ever.
Ferdinand Henry was 2 last week (25th) and is grey with white feet and a white splodge on his nose.
Murphy Finnegan is ginger with white feet and he will be 1 this month. He nearly died earlier this year when he was hit by a car and had his spine crushed, but he's fine now.
Harvey Nichols will also be 1 this month, he is black and white and very greedy and very vocal.
Then we have the dog...Ella Nevada my 2 year old border collie.
Love Rio
Old 2 Aug 06, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
cerigirl
VIP Dibber

cerigirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We have two cats - a brother and sister, Molly and Rigsby. They are 10 now and still as loopy as ever, although Molly is small and serene, Rigsby is whopping and sooooooooo silly. We call him The Mexican, because his whiskas droop down so much!

1988 - November - Stouffer Resort
1989 - February - Caribbean Beach Resort
2007 - September - Port Orleans Riverside
2008 - November - Villa Sorrento/Boardwalk Villas
2009 - December - AKV/OKW/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach!

2013 - December - Glenbrook/Vero Beach/AKV Kidani Village
2016 - Polynesian/Port Orleans Riverside/Saratoga Springs
2018 - December - Bahama Bay
2020 - December - Bahama Bay/Vero Beach
2021 - September - Copper Creek/Polynesian
cerigirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 06, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post

Well i got my first kitten from a friend i worked with GIZMO he was great he used to sleep with us and let me rock him to sleep, anyway when the family over the road moved he diasappeared I am sure they took him as he came home with a different collar on just before they left

Then SOOTY turned up and never left he is jet black and a little terror havent got a clue how old he is or who he belongs to, he just walked in the door one day and wouldnt leave so we fed him and he came with us when we moved house 12 months later.

Then when we moved we inherited SUSIE DHs grandads cat she came with the house which we also got, she is no trouble at all she lives in the shed but comes in for a warm on an evening before we go to bed, as long as she gets fed and a cuddle she is happy.

We did get a kitten inbetween from the RSPCA but it died the day after we took it home, something to do with a cat disease she picked up whilst being there

Animals are great but upsetting sometimes.
Old 4 Aug 06, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

My first cat was a Christmas present from my nieces and nephew (they checked with me first), and I named him Eric after my favourite Eric Clapton. He is now nearly 9, and very clearly considers himself "The Boss". Eric loves having his ears massaged.

I adopted Tom 10 months ago, when my mum moved house. Tom belonged to her former neighbours but he had "adopted my Mum" and spent more time with her than in his own home.

When she moved, the neighbours said it would be better if she took him with her! As she was moving to a flat where cats are not allowed, I took him in. I would not be without him now, and I cannot understand how anyone could give up a pet that easily.

Tom is 14 and such a cheeky character. He had an operation last week for an abcess on his bum, and is healing nicely.

Linda
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 06, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Rio
I have 6 cats, well five and a half!
five and a half cool - front half or back half lol
Closed Thread