Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Aug 06, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Having worked with termianlly ill patients some time ago, I know that people with bowel cancer often have lost control of their bowels. To be honest, the lady probably didn't acknowledge it through embarrassment rather than any non-realisation.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 06, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pebblesuk
Imagineer

Pebblesuk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
poor DH what a job! have to feel sorry for the lady though she must have felt really embarresed and upset,obviously it was unintentional.
Lake Buena Vista Resort July 2008
Pebblesuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 06, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lesley_Perschky
Imagineer

Lesley_Perschky's Reviews
I got chucked out of a shop once when my service user accidentally had a wee. The owner was not too pleased and said that I should leave her outside next time. Considering that my service user was partially blind, deaf and had epilepsy this was not an option.
Lesley_Perschky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Oh that poor lady how embarrassing for her hope she is ok

gee I hope I am never in that situation with everyone laughing at my expense

shame hubby had to clean up but I bet most had been caught in her clothes

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Cheryl Lynn
Imagineer

Cheryl Lynn's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 6
That was awful for your DH but can you imagine how that poor lady must have felt, not only did that happen in a public place but then she had to make her way home with a stain on her dress and smelling horrible I feel so sorry for her
Old 2 Aug 06, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
surann
Very Serious Dibber

My DH is a taxi driver one saturday he picked up this couple from a wedding reception the husband got in first and he was wearing a kilt my DH thought he could smell somthing but thought he had just farted, he had but followed through and it was over the car, his wife could not understand why my DH put him out of the car needless to say the car was covered in it! DH has a weak stomach so he kindly drove home for me to clean it:angry: :angry:
surann is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 06, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post

one things for sure you can bet she wont come back to the shop in a hurry (if ever) lol

poor DH and poor her too how embarassing!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 06, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chattychick157
one things for sure you can bet she wont come back to the shop in a hurry (if ever) lol

poor DH and poor her too how embarassing!
She is in fact a regular customer .
Dh didn't actually ring me up to tell me specifically of this incident, but He did say that she was probably ill but he couldn't get over the casual way in which she carried on the conversation while she was doing the deed, by all accounts she smelt fine when she first arrived to see him.
whether he will see her again is anyones' guess but she has got an order to pick up!
God, that must be a terrible thing to happen to you when you are out, and especially on your own. I would have wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.
I hope she was OK
Old 2 Aug 06, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Oh dear!
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 06, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post

There but for the grace of god and all that? If she genuinely DIDN'T even realise? that would be even worse... could you imagine?
Closed Thread