Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jan 05, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Morning everyone

Thanks for your little notes - just got into work and they are nice to see.

Funny Bonzo saying about a meet - i once met SMAX i popped into his shop small world eh

This is true i will hopefully be all settled one day, i guess all my mates being married and having kids makes u feel that little further away from it and how many of those envy me. The grass is always greener syndrome NOT! Also all the stuff that has happend in the last couple of years has made me a stronger person so i guess some good come out of it!

Well all your little messages put a smile on this whinging face, trust me i do whinge and even though i can see me heading to off to Mickey in the near future i will be on here chatting away with the rest of you. One thing i can do is chat!

Love and hugs to you all

t x
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 05, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
glad you can smile today Tracy
x
Old 20 Jan 05, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rigstig
Imagineer

Glad to see you smiling today, I'm not usually on these boards much lately as Stuart is, I'm over on the UKScrappers Board, if you need extra fun, come over there for a while too, we are all mad over there, its 99% woman, if you decide to join my ID is Suziejo.

I agree with everyone else on finding Mr Right, I was stuck in a dead end marriage with 2 daughters, but 7 years this Valentine Day that all changed, I found Mr Right.

Yes Hun, it is you. (Thats if you read this tomorrow morning, LOL)

And I am now the proud mom of 4 daughters, as Stuarts daughters live with us, we are all Disney mad.

Why not join in on one of the meets that get organised, we would love to go to some ourselves, but Stu works night, 4 kids in school... well we never get to go.

Keep your chin up girl, were here if you need us.

Suzie x

Anaheim 2008

California, Arizona and Nevada road trips 2012,2014, 2019
Rigstig is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 05, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
woody352
Very Serious Dibber

Morning Tracy,

Just wanted to say that I know exactly how you feel. I got married in Florida and I never thought I would want to go back, I never thought I would meet anyone else, I was 33 with two young girls. At the time it was one of the worst experiences I had to go through but I did get through it. After nearly two years on my own I met my partner, Tim, and I can honestly say that my life is better now than it ever was with my ex. I have pictures of my ex in albums which I have kept for the girls, my mum kept the albums at her house until a couple of months ago as I didnt want to look at them and we split up 7 years ago! Time is a great healer and you will look back and wonder why you bothered.

2012 & 2010 August Emerald Isle, 2008 August Villa Rolling Hills, 2005 October Villa Oak Island Cove, 2004 August Villa Rolling Hills, 2002 October Villa Oak Island Harbour, 2001 October Villa Buenaventura Lakes, 1997 October Villa Lindfields, 1994 October Villa Indian Ridge, 1984 February Motel
woody352 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 05, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Morning Tracy

You sound a lot churpier this morning, keep smiling x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 05, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
gala
Imagineer

gala's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 24

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 336
Awe - chin up Tracy. Lets hope 2005 is a good one for you and that there comes a time when the memories arent sad, but just part of your lifes experiences, good and bad.

Margaret

1999 - All Star Music
2001 - Quality Inn International and All Star Movies
2004 - Homewood Suites I Drive and All Star Music
2006 - Homewood Suites I Drive, Royal Pacific Resort and Pop Century
2008 - Homewood Suites, Hard Rock Hotel and Coronado Springs
2010 Homewood Suites, RPR, POFQ
2013 Homewood Suites, RPR,OKW

gala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 05, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hey ladies and gents

from reading your posts it seems like there is a light at the end of the tunnel and most people find there soul mate.

The memories are still painful but it does get eaiser everyday as margaret says. Definately agree on the time thing to and at the time does that not seem like the most stupid saying i hated anyone that said that to me lol

I have not writted much today cos i am actually really busy oh well i guess that is what i get paid for

t x
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 06, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
You see Trac(e)y - it did all work out in the end!

(I found this thread searching for "Orlando" and "solo" because I'm trying to find if any Dibbers have done a solo trip)

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 06, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
HI BOZO

hi how mad is that thankfully the really horrible stuff seems far away just hope it stays like that

t x
Closed Thread