Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Nov 10, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post

How much was the hairdryer?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 10, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post

How much was the hairdryer
Old 17 Nov 10, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
aydeepee
VIP Dibber

aydeepee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by scottishgirl87 View Post
Apparently the new one starting this week is the Fearne Cotton hatbox This one.

Not for me again I'm afraid. I've not bought any since the first week with the Ted Baker hatbox!
And Im sure people are flooding in there to buy it as owning a hatbox like Fearn Cottons must have so much kudos! lol

I suppose it will go well with the zebra hair dryer!

1993 - I-Drive & Clearwater / 1996 - I-Drive / 2006 - DLP / 2007 - I-Drive / 2008 - I-Drive & RPR / 2009 - I-Drive & RPR (again!) / 2011 - RPR / 2013 - RPR & Beach Club Resort / 2014 - RPR & Beach Club Resort / 2016 - RPR & Beach Club...again (Greatest Hits Tour!) / Sept 2019 - Silver Wedding Anniversary - Capes and Parks Tour / Sept 2022 - Cape, Beach & Parks + IAN! / Sept 2024 - hoping to avoid Ian v2 *
aydeepee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 10, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mmahon1974
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsRicho View Post
How much was the hairdryer?

It was £59.99 and now reduced to £24.99.

Although it finishes today. You can still get it online.
mmahon1974 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 10, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post

i think soap and glory will be the last gift of the week saving the best till last so to speak, soap and glorys there biggest seller so i can see it being the big finale so to speak!

i already bought my soap and glory gifts tbh cos i think there good value anyway! and wanted them before they sold out, which is what happened to me last year

I bought the hatbox today and i love it! as do 3 of my friends who are getting it later today! i think its down to the colours and the box as the whole look is very on trend! the box matches my bedroom perfectly aswell could have been made for it, i love the whole french/floral/vintage look which is just ridiculously hot atm... dont care its fearne cotton not fussed i bought it cos i like the colours and style her name isnt on it either except on a tag which is now in the bin! lol

Also bought the hairdryer as my best friend loves animal print and more funky less frilly things! and she wanted it anyway so when it was cheap yay! again another lot of friends bought them aswell for pressies for sisters/cousins/gf's.

people have different likes and dislikes all the gifts have been really suited to people i know or me! and some havent which is fair enough we cant all like the same things altho it'd make the christmas shopping easier!

Edited at 04:11 PM.
Old 23 Nov 10, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post

This week its apparently a specially made up protect and perfect set. Although apparently they are not happy with the fact the OOTW are not selling well at the moment so we may get some better bargains come December. I'm hoping the Ted Baker make up set will go down in price
Old 23 Nov 10, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gilly120
Imagineer

I bought the Zebra print hair dryer for my sons girlfriend and it looks great. She wanted a new hair dryer and and likes funky things so I was well chuffed with it. I also bought the sanctuary box a couple of weeks ago I think that was a good deal aswell. The offers change on Thursdays.
Old 23 Nov 10, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by emslovesmickey View Post
This week its apparently a specially made up protect and perfect set. Although apparently they are not happy with the fact the OOTW are not selling well at the moment so we may get some better bargains come December. I'm hoping the Ted Baker make up set will go down in price
I hope it is as I use this a lot anyway.

The Fearne Cotton set really good for teenagers, but as my teenage daughter wears hardly any make-up it would be wasted on her.

I'm waiting to see if the Soap & Glory set is promoted. I have a feeling it will be on 17th December though, which is the date we go to Gatwick, so I may have to get to Boots early that day.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 10, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell5
Imagineer

Any idea what this weeks offer is going to be?

xx
tinkerbell5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 10, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post

It is the #### bag reduced to £19.
Closed Thread